The Feud

After a long six hours, the bus arrives in the small town of Gravity Falls and the Pines twins step out of it, looking around at the familiar surroundings. Mabel, excited to be back, runs off to Grunkle Stan, giving him a tight and warm hug. Dipper smiles and rolls his eyes, walking to his family and hugs Ford who taps his back affectionately.

"It's good to have you back, Dipper," Ford mutters, giving him a warm smile. Dippers eyes shine with pride as he responds. "It's good to be back, Ford."

Dipper was, in fact, glad to be back. 7 years had gone by without him seeing his family. His mother and father had decided it would be best for them not to go back when Dipper and Mabel had returned with a pig and a book of conspiracy theories. However, his parents were going through a divorce at the moment, and decided it wouldn't hurt to send them back for a summer.

Mabel jumps up and down as Candy and Grenda run up to her to engulf her in a tight group hug. Grenda had a thick body, one that looked like she had been working out, which was conformed when she told Mabel about joining the Gravity Falls wrestling team. Good for her, Dipper thought. Candy was taller now, had shorter hair, and seemed much like she did 7 years ago.

The Pines and friends make their way back to the Mystery Shack, which was run by Soos, who was doing an immaculate job as Mr Mystery. The Mystery Shack looked better than it had ever been. It had been improved on, so there were more bedrooms. However, Mabel still wanted the attic like old times. Mable, Candy, and Grenda rushed up to the attic to unload her things and to catch up. Dipper took the spare room, close to the kitchen. On his way, he noticed that Ford now had a room, instead on a secret underground hideout. 

He started to unpack his things, Wendy knocking on his door. Dipper turns around and smiles as she hands his Pinetree hat back and he gives her hat back. They catch up for a while before she leaves. Turns out, she had gotten back together with Robbie, who wasn't as much of a jerk now, They owned a house together and although Dipper used to have a crush on Wendy, he was extremely happy for her.

Just as Ford comes to his room to tell him dinner is ready, Dipper finishes unpacking his room, taking out a journal he had made the previous day to prepare. "Dinner's ready, Dipper." Ford smiles as he see's the journal. It had a little Pinetree on the top in silver, while the book itself was blue. "Coming!" Dipper says with a smile.

Dipper makes his way to the kitchen, only to lock eyes with Pacifica. He smiles and greets her, moving past to take a seat. Mabel see's this and frowns. "Dipper that was rude."

"Huh? What did I do?" Dipper, already with a mouthful of food, looked confused. Mabel sighed. "Doesn't Pacifica look nice today?" She smiles brightly, hoping Dipper would tell her she's pretty. She didn't want Dipper to be lonely anymore, since his girlfriend broke up with him two weeks before. "Sure," he replies going back to eat his food. "But this food is so much more interesting." Mabel gasps.

"Dipper!" She huffs and glares at him. She apologises to Pacifica on behalf on him, but she seemed to be more interested in what Mabel had to say, rather than Dipper. Pacifica soon leaves and Mabel takes a seat at the table, clearly upset with Dipper, and refusing to acknowledge him. Quickly, they finish their food and Dipper chases Mabel into the attic. 

"You don't have to be so rude, y'know! It wouldn't kill you to be nice to someone outside your family," she yells. Upset, he scolds her, telling her that she's in the wrong. "I don't want to date anyone right now, okay? I just got broken up with, two weeks ago. Can a guy get some space?"

With that comment Mabel screams at him to get out, leaving him annoyed and confused. "Dramatic," he mumbles under his breathe as he makes his way back to his room.

~

The next few days were filled with cold shoulder's and arguments, when Mabel decided she wanted to go home. She left the Shack for some fresh air, making her way through the forest. After a few hours of walking, she comes across of roses, and in the middle of it, Bill's statue.

With wide eyes, she moves closer. The roses thorns catch on her stocking, ripping them and cutting into her skin. Though it hurt, she payed no mind to them, making sure to get as close to Bill as she could. Now, she was standing right in front of the statue, the arm of the triangle outstretched, and his hand ready to make a deal. Mabel places her hand in the statues, a sad look clouding her face.

"Watch over Dipper for me, yeah? Make sure he'll be alright." She let's go and turns around, ready to leave. She takes one step and a rose wraps around her foot, the thorns digging into her skin. She yelps and a familiar laugh fills the silence. The statue emits a glowing blue and the stone begins to crack. It explodes and she ducks down in attempt to protect her head from being smashed.

"Well, well, shooting star. Guess we have a deal then?"