A Close Eye

It had been a week since 'William' started hanging out with Mabel and Dipper hadn't liked it one bit. He hated the way they laughed together, knowing how Mabel was around boys. But, Dipper also noticed that Pacifica also disliked Bill almost as much as he did. One morning, William showed up at the same time as Pacifica did. She gave him a dirty look and walked inside, sitting between Dipper and Mabel for breakfast as William sat on the other side of Mabel. Dipper noticed, and decided he would talk to Pacifica after breakfast. Almost as quickly as a cheater, Dipper finished his food and excused him and Pacifica who hadn't yet finished her Stan-cakes.

Dipper dragged her into his bedroom, closing the door behind them. "You hate William," he started. "You hate him just as much as I do. Why? I don't recall him being a threat posed to you." He narrows his eyes at her, who started scowling, averting her gaze to the ground, to his specific pile of jacket he had thrown in a corner. She often referred to it as The Mountain of Warmth. Pacifica rolls her eyes and meets eyes with the brown haired boy in front of her.

"I... I have a thing for Mabel. And, I don't like how close her and William have been getting." She blushes and look back to his pile, wanting something to take her mind off her sudden confession. Dippers eyes had widened and he grabs her shoulders, shaking her slightly. "You. Pacifica. Have a thing. For Mabel. My sister. The same Mabel that you hated a few years ago." 

Pacifica scoffs. "Key word, dumbass, a few years ago. Doesn't mean feelings can't change. Cause... mine sure have." She sighs and look back into his chestnut eyes. "Please don't tell her." Dipper put a hand on his chest, shaking his head and reciting a boy scout saying he had memorised a few years before. "Don't worry. My lips are sealed. I want to get rid of William. I need your help with my plan, though."

Pacifica smile and puts a hand on her hip. "Absolutely. He doesn't deserve to be in the presence of Mabel. He's too unworthy." Dipper laughs a bit, and nods. He begins to explain his plan.

~

Throughout the next week, Bill tries to converse with Dipper, trying to fulfil his half of the deal, though the task proves to be more and more difficult when he shuts himself away with Pacifica. Mabel also seems to notice, frowning whenever she saw her brother with Pacifica. She wanted to set them up but she hated seeing them together. 

~

Taking a deep breath, Dipper walk out into the woods, making his way towards the familiar patch of roses, the thorns leaving new scratches on his skin, as it did the day before. He pursed his lips, looking at the empty space where the statue should have laid. There were shards of rocks surrounding the area, and Dipper was determined to find out what had happened. The day before he had found a ripped piece of garment, in which he has not determined the origins of.

Snap!

Dipper turns his head toward the sound quickly, observing the space around him. He narrows his eyes, moving slowly towards to noise origins, keeping his ears peeled at all times. Another twig snaps and he trips of fright, putting out his hands in front of him, preparing for impact.

...

Preparing for impact.

...

He feels warmth surround his body, feeling someone move his head to the crook of their neck. Dipper can't tell who it is, keeping his eyes shut, fear of who or what it might be.

"You should really be careful, Dipper." 

William. 

Ugh.