An Unexpected Saviour

Previously: 

Snap!

Dipper turns his head toward the sound quickly, observing the space around him. He narrows his eyes, moving slowly towards to noise origins, keeping his ears peeled at all times. Another twig snaps and he trips of fright, putting out his hands in front of him, preparing for impact.

...

Preparing for impact.

...

He feels warmth surround his body, feeling someone move his head to the crook of their neck. Dipper can't tell who it is, keeping his eyes shut, fear of who or what it might be.

"You should really be careful, Dipper."

William.

Ugh.

"I don't need your help, asshole," Dipper scoffs. He pushes William away, dusting off his clothing, as if William carried some germ, some disease. William smirks and out Dipper's hat on his head, adjusting it so that it looked just right. "Maybe not, but you seemed like you were gonna hurt yourself on all these rose thorns. Even the most beautiful things can be deadly." William's eyes travel across his skin, eyeing all the cuts and scratches the thorns had caused. "Let's hope they don't get infected, huh Pinetree?"

Dipper's eyes widen. "Pinetree?" William stops in his tracks. "That's... a nickname. That I just thought of. Y'know, cause your hat?" Dipper looks behind him at the exploded Cipher statue, no longer standing. "Rephic... That's backwards for Cipher." Dipper looks into the boys honey eyes, feeling a sense of betrayal on behalf of his sister. "Bill." The tan boy smirks. 

"Took ya a while, huh?" He chuckles and runs a hand through his hair. "I honestly thought I'd get caught straight away, if I'm honest. You're smarter than everyone seems to think. How have you been, my puppet? It's been a while~" Dipper scowls at the demon, snarling in response.

"Why are you here? Did you trick my sister into falling in love with you?" Bill giggles. "Don't be silly, my sapling. Of course not. She and I made a deal. You didn't think I came back all on my own, did you, puppet?" Dipper takes a step back, thinking about his sister and why she would ever make a deal with Bill Cipher. "She wouldn't."

"Oh~ But she would. And she did, sapling." Dipper scowls once more, feeling tears burn at his eyes. "I told you not to touch her," he yelled. "We made a deal, Cipher." Bill grinned as he remembered the last deal he made before being turned to stone.

~

"I want to make a deal."

"Pinetree?~ What kind of deal, sapling?"

"Leave my sister. Don't touch her. And you can have me. My soul. I'll be your servant for as long as you exist, Cipher."

"Is that a deal, sapling?"

"Yes."

"Very well, my puppet~"

~

"That's right, my sapling. I own you. For as long as I exist you shall serve me. That was the deal, was it not?" Bill grins evilly, lifting Dipper's face by is chin to look him in his chestnut eyes. "Say it. Say you belong to me. Say you're mine, sapling."

"Never."