|020|

The whole house was now joyful. The news of Madhu's pregnancy was enough to light everyone's mood.

Mamta didn't even let Madhu get down the bed.

But sometimes when Mamta or anyone were absent in the house Asha made Madhu do all the works.

Viraaj too tried to take care as much as he could.

---

7 MONTHS LATER...

It has been seven months to her pregnancy.

The carvings have gotten a hold of her now.

But Viraaj did really try to fulfill it as much as he could.

Madhu chuckled remembering the time when she had her first craving during night.

Flashback...

Madhu suddenly woke up from her sleep.

The inevitable urge to eat Kulfi filled her.

She looked at Viraaj, who looked so peaceful while sleeping. It had been a few days he was in his clinic because of some unavoidable circumstances.

It didn't really bother Madhu because, she had Mamta to take care of her but Kulfi!

She wanted it now.

Madhu pointed her index finger towards Viraaj and pinched him lightly in his arms.

Viraaj let out a sign before he fell sleep again.

Madhu looked disappointedly at Viraaj. She again tried her luck but the fear of getting scolded stopped her.

But she did wanted to eat Kulfi!

On the third try, Viraaj finally woke up.

His eyes half open.

"Kiya hua?" He asked, on the verge of falling asleep again.

"Wo, mu-mujhe kulfi kha-khani hai." She said looking down.

"Kiya, kiya khana hai? Fir se bol?" He asked, as if daring her.

"Wo-kulfi." She said.

Viraaj was about to scold her but her sniffing and tears held him back.

"Thik hai, lata hun. Par main jab tak lau tab ta so ja. " He said taking out his shirt and wearing it.

Flashback over...

From that day onwards, he made sure to keep atleast 3-4 kulfis in their freezer daily.

Madhu did try to control the urge but failed miserably everytime.

Next day...

The sky seemed gloomy than usual. The sudden smell the soil, reminded everyone of the Rain's arrival.

This always had been the favorite season for Madhu.

She never left the chance to dance under the natural shower. Her father had always scolded her but had to give up on her antics.

Madhu sat near the window, as the droplets of water fell near the grill.

An unknown smile filled her face.

It had been almost three days since she had seen Viraaj.

Even though it was the first downpour of the year, the roads were blocked.