Chapter 01.

"Once upon a time, a girl was born on Jan, 15, 1999, her parents are Amy dumas/Lita, and Paul Stanley/The Starchild of KISS. Now, the girl's name is Annabelle Rose Stanley. She got taken from her parents when she was a baby.... Until now." A female Narrator narrated as it shows Annabelle Training at the WWE PC.

Present Time - Annabelle's/Maria West's POV.

It was a normal, day, for me, I was training at the PC, for my debut on Monday Night Raw, where all of the legends, and KISS will be at, I was so nervous, to see my parents again for the first time again ever since I got taken from them.

"Hey, girl. There you are." I heard Trish say as I smile at her, which she smiles even more, then we share a hug.

"Hey, Auntie Trish. So, why are you here?" I asked her kindly as I smile at her kindly.

"Because I came here to help you train. That's why, I'm here." Trish explains to me as I smile at her even more.

"Oh, okay. I'm grateful for that, so lets get started shall we?" I asked her playfully while we're walking to the PC ring and got into by climbing into it through the ropes.

{Time skip - Monday Night RAW - Annabelle's POV} 

"There she is!" I heard as I see Joshua (Jey USO) walking up to me and giving me a hug and doing a secret hand shake with me.

"Hey, my man, how are you doing Use? I asked him in a kind tone as I smile friendly at him.

"I'm doing good. But tonight is about you, my girl, you debuting tonight Yeet!" Joshua said as I giggled happily.

"Yeah, I am. Which I'm very nervous about." I said as a camera man came up to us and I could hear the fans going nuts, and I could tell my birth parents were shocked standing in the middle of the ring.

"Maria, Maria, you need to be out there in the ring." Adam Pearce tells me while walking up to Jey and I, which I was stunned, so I went to where I needed to make my entrance, which my music starts playing, so I went out there when I heard the person singing, which my theme song is this.

"Holy hell! Is she here? {I walk out there and everyone in the WWE universe went nuts.} She is, welcome home Maria, and see the look on Maria West's birth parents faces." Michael Cole says into his headset while I had a smile on my face, then I walked down to the ring, as I did so, I could tell my birth parents were shocked to see their baby girl all grown up.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome, the daughter to Rock 'n' roll hall of famer Paul Stanley, and WWE hall of famer Lita, from Kansas City MO, The badass queen of WWE, Maria West!" Samantha Irvin says into her microphone which makes the WWE universe cheer for me meanwhile I was smiling happily then got into the ring by going through the ropes, while I was standing across from my birth parents, Uncle Adam (Edge) Uncle Matt Hardy and Uncle Jeff Hardy, I could tell the looks that I saw on their faces, they were shocked, this is what I looked like and what I wearing.