Chapter 02.

Annabelle's/Maria's POV.

"Now, Maria, this isn't you. We all know the real you, the real you who wouldn't join a faction who cheats to win, so please don't join the Judgment Day." Lita/My mom says into her microphone as I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't Dominik say, that it was my choice to either Join them or continued to live in your and Dad's shadows. So, I'm going to continued to choose my own path on my own. Because I'm the badass Queen of WWE." I say into my microphone in a badass tone as I did a mic-drop, then I left the ring, and went to the backstage area.

{Backstage area - Maria's POV.}

"That's our girl." I heard Demi said as I see her and the Judgment Day walk up to me, which I smile at them.

"We all saw what you said out there to your parents. And we're shocked that you said that. But we're proud of you for sticking up for yourself." Finn says as we walked to our locker room then I see LA Knight, he mouthed to me: "We need to talk alone now." so I went to talk to him alone.

{Time skip}

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked kindly to LA Knight, then he gives me a flirty smirk which makes me blush heavily, then he and I do this.

"Wow, that was my first time kissing someone." I said honestly to LA Knight as he and I chuckled, then rested our foreheads on each other's, then when my dad and LA Knight were talking, a portal open and took me to another world... The Descendants world, where I became the daughter to Belle and Beast (Prince Adam). Where I take Ben's place in this book and he's in Mal's place.

(317 Words)