Chapter 03.

Bella's (Annabelle Stanley's) POV.

"Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... {It shows a picture of Belle and Prince Adam} Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. {It's show their wedding cake} Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first, this happened." A boy Narrated as it shows me in my parents castle, trying on my coronation dress. 

Auradon - Beast's Castle.

"I hope my parents will accept me doing this. I just feel bad for the VK'S, they shouldn't be pushed for their parents crimes." I thought in my head as I sighed softly while looking out the window towards the Isle of the lost.

"Sleeve. Head." My Tailor Alex says as he was measuring my arm and my head, then I see my parents walk into the room.

"How is it possible that you're gonna be crowned queen next month? You're just a baby!" My father King Beast says in a jolly tone as I smile happily at him.

"She's turning 20 dear." My mother Queen Belle remind him as I smile happily at her.

"Hello, mom and Pops." I said happily to both of them as I still had a smile on my face.

"20? That's far too young to be crowned Queen or King. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42." My father King Beast says playfully as I smirk, because I knew what was coming, which I knew my mother Queen Belle will not be happy.

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." My mother Queen Belle remind him once again but in a playful tone as I smirk at what I was seeing.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot. (I was stunned, but giggled anyway, cause I knew he was joking) Kidding." My father King Beast says playfully then honestly after he saw my mother roll her eyes.

"Mom, Dad... (The Tailor helps me down from the step stool) I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the Isle of the Lost be given a chance... To live here in Auradon. (Beast and Belle look shocked) Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned. And they shouldn't pay for their parents crimes that happened 20 years ago." I explain all of that in a honest tone with a concern look on my face.

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" My father King Beast says as I gave him a look and he nods.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." I say with a smile on my face.

"Have you, Sweetheart?" My father King Beast says as I take a step back.

"I gave you a second chance, Adam. {My mother looks at me} Who are their parents?" My mother Queen Belle says as I smile at her, then I look towards the Isle of the Lost, then back at my parents.

"Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... and Maleficent." I said honestly to both of my parents as Lumiere yelps in shock of me mentioning Maleficent. 

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" My father King Beast says as I glared at him.

"Dad, just hear me out here! Their children are innocent!" I snapped at My father King Beast, I then I sighed softly.

"I won't hear of it. Their parents are guilty of unspeakable crimes."  My father King Beast says as he gently held me in his arms after pulling me into his arms, then FG came in.

"Hope I'm not too late? It's time for you three to remember who you three really are." FG says as she uses her magic wand, to make my parents and myself remember who we really are.

"Sweetheart? {I flutter my eyes open, and I see my actual parents, I was stunned.} You okay?" Lita/My mom asked me as I nod my head gently and hugged my parents tightly, they hugged me back gently.

(742 Words)