One

“Your highness, the general request your audience.” Nakayukod na wika ng katulong sa akin dahilan matigilan ako at huminto sa pag pirma ng mga ginagawa. I sighed, maybe it's time. To face him. I can't skip this.

“Come in,” I said stern and firm. Trying to collect composure. As the man found his eyes to me and make a quick smile as my heart again skip a beat. I am having trouble breathing and now having heart problems. I met this man just a week ago and been married like 3 days. And I am avoiding him for some reason that my heart failed to settled and for my breath to even.

So gorgeous. He is just walking and breathing just captivating me. I am afraid I fall too soon. I need him confess first then it will settle things then.

I greet my wife good morning... It's been a while.” He signed making me point all my attention to him and his rough signing making me understand and stare in silent awe. I cannot fawn over him in such affectionate manner. Too soon, too crude and too unethical.

“Good morning love, what brings you here?” I sighed back and still talking. Crap, I called him love but still we're married I'm sure that's not something new. He stared at me and gulped a little.

I am afraid that the queen does not like me. It's been days since we are married however you...” I saw his hesitance as he continues to signed.

Did not touch me... Do you not like me my wife?” He innocently asks as I blushed in embarrassment. How can he ask that with slight hesitance. How can he asks about touching him! And consummating our marriage?! Oh my god. Are generals are this bold and blunt?

Flushed but I signed back, “how can I touch my husband if even his name I do not know. How can I moan someone if I know nothing even their birth name...”

Oh my god. This is embarrassing. As well, so true.

I saw him blushed as he cleared his throat. I look at the ceiling to brush my embarrassment and to avoid his eyes. Oh my god. Is this marriage?

My name is Daevan Ecirus,” he signed making me smile. I'm so glad I didn't read the data about my husband. It's good knowing his name as he signed it.

“My name is Cassiopeia Reasar,” I jokingly bowed making him smiled and laughs a breathless laugh. I wonder if he can hear himself. He sounds wonderful and attractive.

Will you walk with me your highness?” He asks and extended his hand as a gesture. Forgetting the tons of paperwork I gladly reached for his hand and let him walk allowing him to take the lead.

ROOM OF QUEENS

“You are too soft for your husband Cassiopeia,” Casey said making me sat in silence and sip the tea. I couldn't taste it flavor as the atmosphere was turning sour. I cannot stand people taking doubts in my actions. Can they let me enjoy my reign. I did not wished to be the queen after all. They pushed me to fulfill my role as carrying their fucking filthy blood.

“The important things is Casey is I am not cheating on my husband and being faithful.” I uttered making Casey slammed her tea cup as it was broken in pieces and her angry features was bore to me. I looked at her and sighed before putting my tea cup down.

I cannot get the point of having this little gathering and just insulting ourselves to make each other feel better. Just fucking fuck. However, I must stay reserve after all I am the queen in this reign.

“Are you implying I am unfaithful?!” I just shrugged and rolled my eyes as her stared at me with her bloodshot anger.

“I did not name anyone, if that sit right to you then sit well I guess. And additionally, I do not appreciate anyone spying on my husband and my marriage life. I am fond of my cute husband, and I do not share.” I smiled at them making them frowned and some raised their brows at me.

“He is not cute, he looks rough.” Someone muttered making me silently agree but however did not acknowledge it. I do find my husband cute.

Seriously, they should start taking class of minding their own business.

“Still doesn't change the fact na baka traydor ang napanagasawa mo. Wala pa kaming tiwala sa asawa mo Cassiopeia. He proved nothing to our kingdom.” Ceshlee pointed out making me think. Maybe he hasn't prove anything because he is fucking new here? Isn't that common since. Bakit naman siya mag papadalos dalos na gumalaw kung mismo hindi niya alam ang lugar. Can't they stop taking interest on my husband.

“I know you guys are concerned. Please not too concerned. Huwag masyadong interesado sa asawa ko, nangangagat ako.” Sabi ko at tumayo bago inayos ang suot na siyang ke-kapal kapal kahit napakainit.

On the way out the place I found stop walking as I found the eyes of my husband. He found mine and smiled back. Goddamn, who is this fine guy. Right, my husband just 5 days ago.

Hi,” he waved as I walked to his direction and take his hand.

“Walk with me,” I signed making him nod.

I think I'm liking walks now even though I do know I like lazing around more. This is not too bad, walking with our hands intertwined.

Seeing the scene, an elder saw the whole interaction. Putting doubts as she saw the queen completely fawning to it's general. It's should be the opposite. The general should be the captivated not not the queen.

GRAND HALL

I stand consciously as I anticipate the return of my husband from the hunt. The elder held their warning to me..

“You are soft, general is a strength not a weakness.” The elder said making her thundered. Thinking they saw her heart. She is indeed loving the simple silent man. However this sudden audience with the elders making her mind break. However she should deny this claims, to protect herself and protect her cute husband.

“I am not weak, I am just intrigued.” I firmly said as whispers echoed the room as I waited for their counter of judgements.

“Prove it, make you general obey you. Show us, you are just intrigued as you claimed and not weaken by love.”

It is what it is. I sighed and waited as I remained seated in the throne. I knew the elders are watching somewhere. My sister's are beside me witnessing my worth as a strong queen. How can I boss my cute innocent husband? He is too fragile for this judgement. That's how I realized it seems like Daevan was forced to kill. He was pure and screams a breath of fresh air. Like a sun rays in the early morning so warm like you like to keep it hitting your skin despite of the brightness.

Like a fresh rained flowers keeping it petals intact and still remained pure soul and beautiful despite of the harsh droplets of the rain water. He was like that in my eyes. How can I be cruel and make him obey me?

I must do this. This or nothing.

The grand door opens as a bright smile on my husband lips as his eyes lit up as his eyes landed on me. However his smile dropped as I did not reciprocate his smiles. He sensed something wrong.

Finally taking reality in his eyes, he finally noticed my sister's and the weird dense atmosphere.

“I greet the queen and the Reasar princesses.”

He bowed and signed his greetings to my sisters and to me. I just nod and silently took a deep breath.

“Heed my word general, probe you worth to me and my kingdom. Slay the bandits and return with victory.” My cold voice echoed the room as I saw him shocked however keep him from shaking. Maybe he is angry. Maybe he is disappointed despite of our hearty laughs in the palace garden and stolen moments we shared I manage to make disappointment to his system.

I became a queen he loathes. And I became a calculative queen I loathes. It is what it is.

“I oath of victory my queen.” He signed as his eyes became colder. I couldn't find my cute innocent eyes in those eyes. Those are the eyes of an general. And one thing in those eyes I saw flicker from is...

Disappointment.