chapter~16

Hello cute readers...how have you guys been...sorry for the late update...I already gave all of you the reason.

please vote the chapters...it motivates me and gives me ideas..so for faster updates...vote..please

Follow my Instagram black_princess_5943...for reels on my books
And stay hooked with Jaan-e-Jaan

In this chapter I have skipped other rituals and directly went for wedding

Which couple do you all like comment

And sorry for stretching the marriage...but dont worry the chapters will be fun....just stay tuned
                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gamble everything for love,
if you are a true human being,
if not,
leave this gathering
Cause half heartened wont come to majesty
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 2 days since that incident and there is a awkward tension going on between the two couples...none of them knows what to say...

Now gaurav, eshanth , bhairavi and astha and their families all have gone for shopping...gaurav is thinking how to say sorry to astha...whereas..eshanth can't even understand what to say to bhairavi...ahh...this tension gives me chills..

Right now gaurav is on the driving seat..and astha is sitting at the back...while abeer is sitting next to gaurav...and bhairavi next to astha...she is with them cause..she wanted to keep her distance from eshanth...Meanwhile gaurav is stealing glances at astha or more like he is staring into her soul...in hope she looks back at him..so that his painful soul which is longing for astha's just one look.....feels at peace for some time...ahh..but no luck for gaurav cause astha was literally ignoring his whole existence....which hurts his heart like hell...he is probably regretting his life decisions right now...

The distance between eshanth and bhairavi...her anger...her ignorance...those words...her silent treatment....was making eshanth's heart burn in fire of guilty...he just wanted to step out of the car and run towards bhairavi.... hug her and apologize till she forgives him...but at some point he knows the damage is done...and now is not the right time to make things right.....just the fact that bhairavi is away from him...not only breaks his heart but soul too...he started looking outside the window...and the time he first fell for her started flashing infront of his eyes...

eshanth heard his soul calling for bhairavi...he felt eager...eager for her...eager for her lavender smell which calms his soul...his inner beast...eager to hear the sound of her payal (anklet)...eager to see that cute pout of her's that forms on her soft plumpy rose petal like lips...

Just then eshanth's sweet thoughts got interrupted by menakshi
Btw she is the one who dragged eshanth out of the meeting room..where he was in the middle of a very important meeting...

menakshi-: stop thinking of ways to run back to the meeting or else I will lock you up in your room till your wedding day...

eshanth -: yeah..yeah..lady I heard you all loud and clear and I wasnt thinking about running back...

menakshi -: getting all sassy infront of your chachi huh...looks like you need a good lecture...once we reach home after shopping..then there will be one on one talk..you and me...

menakshi said these lines while twisting eshanth's ear...

eshanth -: sorry...chachi..galti ho gayi ab sey eyssa nhi kareyngey...kaan ko janey dijye dard ho raha hai...(sorry chachi I did wrong..I wont repeat this mistake again..please leave my ear it hurts)