Chapter 19

Sorry cute readers there is some work going at my home so was kinda busy , but I am hurt that you all couldn't even reach 10 vote target but Thank-you to those who voted Thank-you for your support..

BHAI VOTE BHI KARNA HOTA HAIIIIIIIIII

___________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~________________________

B H A I R A V I. P O V

Right now I am sitting in the hotel room all dressed up in the wedding attire but my heart is not ready to accept the fact that I am getting married to eshant....and my guilt is eating me alive....the guilt of hurting eshanth and my astha...

(you all must be thinking how astha so dont worry you will get to know)

(bhairavi's lehnga )

Just as I was drowning in my thoughts the door of my room burst open...revealing my parents I dont even know why I call them parents....

Before I could even get up from my seat my "so called mother " came towards me with big steps....and pushed me hardly making me fall on the ground I groaned in pain...the she cupped my jaw with her one hand .....harshly...and made me look towards her

Jodha -: abhi tak woh papers kyun nhi miley hamey....You bitch cant even do a single thing properly *slaps across the face*....you gold digging bitch...now infront of eshanth you are acting so innocent huh?..

Ravindra -: you...we want that paper and those documents and his meeting by Wednesday or else I will kill you with my bare hands...you always stole money from our safe...now infront of eshanth also show your gold digging charms...you bitch acting so innocent all of a sudden...

bhairavi -: I never * tears & hiccups* stole * tears &sobs * anything

She again slapped bhairavi making her fall on the ground again..

Jodha -: shut up you bitch just shut up dare to say anything to anyone..and see what I will do to you...

Before jodha could say more...there was a loud bang on the door...followed by astha's voice

Astha -: bhairavi singh open the door....

Ravinder and jodha quickly straightened themselves...while glaring at me and opened the door just to find fuming in anger astha...

Just as the door opened astha pushed them both aside at they both left...astha locked the door and came towards me she was still in anger...she picked me up from the floor...and pushed me a little...as her anger burst out on me

Astha -: you crazy girl...how could you do this to me...I thought we will never hide anything from each other...but you betrayed me..

Just as those words rang in my ears...my knees fell weak....she got to know that I hide it from her...