Chapter - 17

Hello cute readers, how was the last chapter, and why aren't you all following my Instagram account...

I am sad....okay lets continue...and one more thing from now on whenever I will change the scene I Will put on this ♡ so all of you REMEMBER this...
please ignore my mistakes...PLEASE LOOK AT THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author p.o.v

As gaurav hung up the call, his face looked pale, as if someone has taken out his soul out of his body......after five minutes he putted on a fake smile and went back in

everyone enjoyed their time and weny back to mansion, uma requested astha and bhairavi to take some rest at their home cause they both looked hella tired...and they both agreed too....but bhairavi was kinda nervous about taking some rest there cause she didn't want to face him right now...but she convinced herself by saying "you have to face him after marriage...."

It was evening everyone was busy with some or the other thing, ladies and bhairavi were talking and spending time in their room Meanwhile astha was a terrace busy with some business calls, and rudra was at office and eshanth went to his study room...whereas abeer went out for buying some nice deserts for the ladies....(ofc ordered by menakshi )

menakshi -: beyta you know when eshanth was small he used to be very very naughty...It was tough to handle him but he was very sweet kind and bubbly...and very extroverted..

menakshi said will slowly patting bhairavi's hair...that when bhairavi interrupted with curiosity..

bhairavi -: then what happened to him now...he is complete opposite of this..he is rude, most of the time angry, and all has this straight scary emotionless face, he also never really spends time with you all, leave this...I never saw him talking to you all..

menakshi -: I know beyta...this also hurts us by seeing him like this...we never imagined he would turn into this kind of person..

menakshi's voice broke saying this line, old memories of eshanth occupied her mind...uma kept her hand on menakshi's to comfort her and continued the story...they both felt like its necessary for bhairavi to know a little about eshanth by them

Uma-: he is not a bad guy bhairavi...he is just broken from inside...broken from his soul...he has kept his feelings in his heart from years..he is suffering alone...he just needs someone to understand his hidden feelings...someone to save him from his own demons...and make him believe in life again...

The pain of eshanth's past was reflecting from their words...think about how much eshanth suffered all these years...all alone.. Thought bhairavi with a very heavy heart..

menakshi -: when his father died...he was totally broken...and crushed..he didn't show this to anyone..but he was fighting a battle all alone...a war no one knew about...he didn't sleep for days not even a single nap...he wanted to keep up all the things his father left behind...he was scared to lose his father's memories...he worked like a machine that's why he is at this position....but through this working...he forgot he was even human...and of course who wouldn't...after losing his mother and father...who wouldn't go crazy like this.....sometimes for weeks he wouldn't come home...and when he would...we would find him drenched in blood...of someone else...he would go around killing criminals in the hope he would kill his father's murder..and in this whole mess he killed almost 150 + criminals...I didn't even know we had these many criminals in our country....he is somehow calm now...thanks to mahadev....