"𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝙁𝘼𝙍 𝙏𝙊 𝙐𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙉𝘿"

Yash never told his father that taking tablets are not anymore helpful for him. He can't deny that he don't care about his dreams which leave him shattered. He pretend to not feel dread,he never get peace though . Somehow Rosie lighten up his life with her existence.Now who is Rosie? You will get to know.

Now he was thinking about his friendship cum feelings..

He was throwing stones in the lake, as we know he was too tired from his life and was seeking for some peace .He was saying to himself, 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 ?

After a while..

Rosie went there, asked yash ' aren't you too early to be here '?

Yash replied ' yup , I was getting bored '.
Then Rosie was like ' huh! You decided to meet me because you were getting bored ' ?

Yash softly hit on her head and said ' don't dare to pick a fight ha ! You know whether I got bored or busy I always keep missing you. '

Rosie laughed and said (In teasing way) 'of course you will, since I am your only friend '.

They both had some chit chat about their days then a bird came and dropped few flowers on his lap, he chuckled and gave that beautiful yellow flower to her .

She stared at him and said ' don't you know? That yellow is a sign of friendship '

He nodded and replied 'we are '.

Yash again said to himself, 𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵, 𝘩𝘶𝘩 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥...

Rosie suddenly pushed him slightly and said ' I am sorry literally I am sorry I just forgot to ask you, I am sorry! '
Yash asked 'for what? '.
She said ' today was your basketball match, how you played? I mean you won? '

Yash Pat her head and said ' its a obvious thing, now please don't start to lecture me that congrats you won but don't be too confident blah blah..'.

Rosie smiled and replied ' ohk, now I have to go its time for sunset '.

Rosie was about to go but yash hold her hand to stop her from going back.

And he said ' then let's watch it (sunset) together then you may go wherever you want '.

Rosie asked him softly to let her go otherwise her aunt will get upset since she needs to tutor her aunt's child .

Then both went to each other's home .

When yash stepped in, he saw few pairs of shoes outside the door but he didn't bother to think about it.

Sunil (yash's father) called him 'hey,yash your friends came to meet you'.

Yash asked his dad to stop calling them his friends, they are just classmates .

Yash went to them and asked ' what brings you all here '?

They said they need to copy his assignments.
Yash gave them his notebooks and asked them to return it in school.

They went away..
Also his father was about to leave..

His father (Sunil) asked him to had his dinner and tablets. He further said he will come tomorrow, as he got some urgent work to done.

Yash nodded and closed the door. He had dinner he was about to take his tablets , but someone called him.

He picked the call(it was from an unknown number)
No one answered from other side. Then he kept his phone on charge and went to sleep.

He forgot to take his tablets.

It was 2:27 am

He realized that he was standing on rooftop of someone's bungalow and saw a person pointing a gun to a girl. Yash ran to that person but he suddenly disappeared, he called out ' hey who's there? How dare you to point a gun to a child? '
He was too far to understand that what was happening , what should he do?
How he ended up here even that place was totally strange for him.

Soon he realized both of them disappeared (that child and the gun man).

So he decided to run.

He kept running suddenly someone pushed him from back ,he was falling into a lake and he heard people's saying 'you failed, you failed as a person yash '!

He got hurt by a rock and was bleeding badly..
Then