"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝘼𝙆𝙀"

That person was none other than the broker Mr. Sharma and there was another person whom yash couldn't recognize but the person seem to be a key smith

That person was holding a box..

Yash was noticing all this from behind a wall and then he heard them talking about their mission.

Mr. Sharma was telling him to open two rooms today, if they couldn't find anything then four rooms should open. Since they has very less time in their hand.

****
There was total ten rooms which was locked and owner never bothered to tell the broker what's inside in it. Mr . Sharma even requested him so he could give some reason to dealers why the price is so high.

****

That person asked him why he need to open this all secretly. Mr. Sharma told him to focus on his work .

Mr. Sharma remembered that he didn't closed the entrance door and was going back to close it. Other person asked him where is he going and Mr. Sharma told him and then he asked "wasn't the door was already opened when we came "?

Mr. Sharma went to search for that outsider he almost searched every corner. Then he went down and someone shouted
" Ouuccchh"

Yash rushed to entrance door but Mr. Sharma somehow pulled him then he took out his torch and pointed it to his face.

Aren't you sunil's son?
What was your name? Ya..yash, right?

Yash replied "umm yeah its me but uncle  I came just for the ..

Mr. Sharma asked him " For the paintings right? Why everytime you enter here like a thief?

Yash asked him "what are you doing here at this time"?

Mr. Sharma yelled at him " I am the broker , I have the access of this place . Now you just get out of here"!

Yash told him that he felt sorry for this behavior but he also requested that he will visit the rooftop just for once, otherwise he will told everyone that he tried to enter the abandoned rooms.

Mr. Sharma got angry "are you blackmailing me young child ha"?

No no, who am I to do that? It will be better for both of us, right?told yash.

Mr. Sharma agreed and told him he just have 15 minutes.

Yash went to rooftop and tried hard to remember every single thing he saw (or dreamed).

He found most of the things familiar that gun man was right here and so on. But when he fell or got pushed, he was at the rooftop and lake was just beside of that building.

But unfortunately he couldn't find any lake near that bungalow. He was about to leave then saw a man near the tree who was smoking.

The man was dressed up as same as the gun man from yash's nightmare.

He came outside while saying goodbye to Mr. Sharma and promised him he will enter again without his permission.

He was surprised , since he found Rosie there instead of that so called gun man.

Its not Surprisable though. He meets Rosie whenever he felt stressed or lonely.

***
Even one day in his kitchen at 10 pm, she was making coffe for both of them without letting him knowing....

***

So then he stepped up and was about to ask what brought her here but she disappeared. He stepped back and fell down.

Obviously The scene shocking for him

His heartbeat skipped, all this wasn't new but terrifying .

• 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 •