" 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙐𝙉𝙂𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙒"

When he was drowning he tried hard to shout but couldn't.

Yash suddenly woke up when he dreamed about bleeding, he was sweating. He was shivering and kept breathing through his mouth. It was nothing new for him (the dream) but today's nightmare was something different from the other days.

How it was different from any other days?

Earlier the nightmare was just about drowning, neither gun nor child, he never saw that when he drowned he got hurt by a rock and was bleeding badly even that he got pushed by someone. Isn't that terrifying?

Let's dig about the nightmare he had for the first time

__ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ__ (ʏᴀsʜ ᴡᴀs 𝟷𝟺 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ)

Two and half years ago...

He was very happy as he celebrated his birthday on his favorite beach he visited in his childhood with his mother and father. After celebrating they went home .
He hugged his father and said ' dad , thank you so much '.
His father replied ' I can't accept this gratitude because your dream is mine, so I need to fulfill it '.

Then little yash giggled and said 'you know I saw mama she was making castle for me '.
His father asked 'did you saw her face ' ?

Yash face went on disappointment and nodded to 'NO'.

After few minutes..

Little yash fall asleep on the sofa, then his father took him to his room and went .

At 3 o'clock..
Little yash had a nightmare. He saw a child (probably of 7 or 8 years old ) was drowning in the lake he couldn't saw his face properly. But the nightmare felt so real , he felt himself drowning and losing all his sense and breath.

He woke up and was shivering when he found himself alone .

He threw the blanket and was calling his father.

Pa.. Pa.. Papa.. Papa..

His father was sleeping unconsciously , since he was very tired from today's celebration.
He shouted loudly and his father got his senses and asked him 'what?.. What happened ba?

Yash explained everything to him.
Sunil (yash's father) asked him to sleep with him without discussing about the nightmare and told 'today we didn't slept on time that's why you had a bad dream' and further he said 'yash promise me you will sleep on time and will take your medicines in a fixed time '.

Little yash promised him.

__ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ғᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs__

Everything was fine till he had the same nightmare for two or three days continuously.

On the fourth time he saw the child's face who was drowning.
No wonder who was he, because it was yash himself, as he saw his family album recently and the resemblance are just 100 percent. His heart was beating so fast. Somehow he managed the shocking realization.

After few weeks..

Due to his busy schedule he never followed the routine he promised to his father. Even he used to miss his tablets.

Every time the few seconds of nightmare leaves him shattered, but he never shared it to anyone .
Even he thought of taking pills which will help him to sleep.

But his father found the prescription he brought from a doctor.

He scolded and warned him to not consume further tablets without letting him know.

Yash responded in irritated (cum angrier)way...
' The nightmares never let me sleep peacefully what should I do dad, sometimes I face severe headache which never let me do my studies and curriculum activities finely'. 'I got tired of this things dad '.