Rain on a Sunny Day

*Act 4, Scene 1*

"There's not a lot of time left," something spoke to Ryan...

The journey to the New Hexlands wasn't hard. Friendly fae creatures illuminated the bridge from the Green lands to the island city.

New Hexlands is a bustling industrious city of high fashion and higher prices.

"I don't think I can afford a boat?" Ryan remarks.

"It's all chill, I have a plan," Dwayne says.

When the two get to the port, they find an old turtle man at a small post.

"Greetings, sir," Ryan is cut off by DWAYNE EVISCERATING THE TURTLE.

Almost instantly, the old man's head is lopped off and locals start screaming.

"GET ON THE BOAT!!" Dwayne commands.

Ryan hesitates, Dwayne sends forth a grappling hook from his chest and yanks Ryan up onto the boat.

Dwayne puts the boat in reverse and absconds from the port as quickly as possible.

Before they escape, 2 patrol boats close the distance to Ryan's ship.

"There's no talking our way out of this," Dwayne says.

Ryan, agreed, aims Malice at the fuel tank of the first patrol boat. But the patrol boat turns swiftly, maneuvering away from his shot.

Dwayne leaps onto the second patrol boat and starts recklessly destroying everything.

The first patrol docks on the boat, Ryan, however, hides behind the door to the controls. When the officer opens the room, Ryan shoots her in the back of the head, killing the officer instantly.An explosion is heard, Ryan turns to face the sea.

"D!? Are you..." Before Ryan can worry too much, Dwayne lands on the ship from the air, still smoldering from the explosion.

"What did you just call me?" He asks.

"Um... D," Ryan admits.

"I like it, keep calling me that," Dwayne requests.

The ship takes off over the horizon; it should be smooth sailing from here to Capital City.

*Act 4, Scene 2*

They decide to take the ship through the western canal.

A stellar rain blessed Gaia. Shimmering gold droplets of divine mana touched the face of the planet.