Prologue

Warning: Abuse and gore

Silentkit pov:

"Mom! Stop! Please!"

I wailed in pain as my own mom tore at my pelt, her eyes wide and crazed. The surroundings around me started to blur, I saw my blood pouring out from the wounds my mom gave me.

"It's coming! I can't run anymore!" Silentkit's mom yelled.

"Mom! Please stop, please!" I wailed

My mom didn't stop, she continued to attack and abuse me, my tiny legs felt like they couldn't hold anymore. My mom gave me a big scratch on my chest. Immediately, blood starting pouring out like a waterfall. I sobbed loudly, but my mom gave no reaction.

Im going to die!

Why is mom doing this?!

I collapsed to the soft grass, blood soaked the ground around me, my mom slowly came up to me and whispered in my ear, "How does it feel to know your going to die? Does it feel good? Don't you see Silentkit? I'm setting you free!"

"P- please, don't kill me mommy, remember when we used to play together, y- you used to pick flowers for me." I managed to whisper, tears flowing from my eyes.

Silentkit's mom stared blankly at her, with her new crazed eyes. She slowly lifted her paw, about to strike at Silentkit's throat when two cats from Silentkit's clan, Breezeclan, ran full speed at her mom and knocked her to the ground.

"Lilynight! What are you doing!" The first cat yelled

"She's gone mad!" The second one exclaimed

I saw Lilynight heave the two cats off and jumped at the second cat and ripped his throat out. When the first cat saw this, he attacked at Lilynight and said, "I'm sorry Lilynight, this is for your own good." Then slit her throat open. I watched in horror as my mom slid of the first cat and thumped to the ground, her eyes now still.

The cat stood, panting as he looked at Lilynight and me. "L- let's take you to camp Silentkit." He eventually said