Don't be like them

We held his funeral and i just couldn't face his parents i didn't do anything to save him .

A lot of man came to visit the family after along time that psycho came Aren Fisher he looked totally a mess just as he approached i took my gun and shot him in between his eyes .

Everybody was shocked by what i did and the men just took the body and left .

Dylan what did you doo?said Ralphs mother I took revenge for my brother that was killed just for love , let them no that i Dylan Harold Arthur killed him and i am even ready to start a war just to get this revenge one was killed theres two more to go and who are these two said Jordan those two are Julian and Gulliver fisher .

And how do you think you can kill them? Gabriel asked tonight i will go to their mansion and let them fear me .

You will kill them tonight ? No i will bring fear then i will kill them and how will you bring this fear ?Jordan asked we will se i replied.

At night

I past the security non of them saw me as i was crawling around i saw a balcony and the door could easily be broken so i decided to climb there then opened the door , the minute i got inside the door opened i immediately hid and when the door opened she came inside and was almost starting to tear up as she was going to what seemed like a bathroom as she washed her face she got out now is my chance i went behind her grabbed her arm and closed her mouth with my other hand .

Now it was clear who she was .
Olivera Fisher did you forget me ? she looked at me angry and shocked .
You changed so much i say then she tried to get out of my hold i say don't held her harder and said do you know what your brother did ? i say she stoped moving and looked at my eyes i took my hand out of her mouth and she said i told you guys
to let goof her and how can you leave someone you love so much i angrily replied which made her look down dod she love him she said yes ofc she did i apologize for what happened we didn't know Aren loved her so much and i am sure he didn't want to kill anyone please understand Dylan there is nothing to understand you family did not change and i will take my revenge what are you talking about Dylan you know really well i said your father she replied you've killed two of my loved ones now its time for you to suffer .

Who are you going to kill ?she said with a look that i cannot describe was in fear or in anger , Your father and you older brother Julian. What the hell happened to you how can you kill someone she asked and this time she looked sad ,thats the reason i came here i will kill the tonight
No please don't kill them tonight there are kids there , did your father care about me when he ordered to kill my father and she stoped looking at me and sat down the couch just as i was about to leave she said to me do you want them to go through what you have gone please rethink about it please she said i look at her one last time and left as i kept going i Found them there he was Gulliver and his son as i got my gun up i saw three children and i had some flashbacks of my past so tonight your saved Gulliver Fisher .

I was going into her room again and i opened the door an saw her taking some pills and holding her head as soon as i closed the the door she return her head did you kill them i didn't hear any shots no i didn't kill them tonight but trust me i will i said and she started walking up to for what you did tonight i will pay it back don't worry much about it , i wonder how will you pay me back as soon as i said that there was knock at the door she told me get out quickly but as i went to the window i wanted to mess with her and said i couldn't there to many man right now outside and she looked at me and with a worried look on her face i went behind the door thats the place your going to fucking hide do you have any better places yes under the bed i am not going under the bed if you value your fucking revenge then go under the bed what the hell i said under the bed i am staying here and that is finished.

Olivera

As i opened the door i saw Jaja uhhh Jaja what happened why are you here your father is calling you in the living room sis , for what reason i am sorry i don't know Livi fine I'll be down in a bit okay.
As soon as i closed the door i look at him who was standing behind the door and i say please get out of here there are to many man outside ooff fine stay here tonight then leave early in the morning and don't make any sounds the room is yours aren't you gonna Dylan says no i am not gonna come i replied and what if someone comes to this room and sees me
he says oh my god fine just stay here and don't touch a single thing i say fine but are you gonna when are you going to come ?he ask i don't know i will se i replied take this as for the favor you've did before yea yea he replies .

I closed the door to my room and went downstairs there i saw my older brother with his wife my mother younger brother and father .
You called me father yes i did my beautiful daughter i want to talk to you about something he says for what father ? I ask I've decided to get you married he say what the hell no i am not getting married father ask me whatever you want but i will not marry someone i don't love father and you know that really well i reply , Olivera my dear daughter you don't have a choice you will get married to Leon Kade you know him really good said father ,as much as i respect you i will not marry him i don't want to marry and none of you will change my mind got it i said as my father stared at me angry you will do as i say Olivera there are no excuses , you are a very bad person father and now i see it i said making him really angry that he got up and raised his hand to hit me but my brother stoped him and i Julian told me to run and i ran at my room crying and as i came to the door i calmed myself down and entered like nothing happened and i saw Dylan who was laying on my bed .

Why are you in my bed ? I asked this is were i am sleeping he replied you aren't sleeping in my bed Dylan forget it do you want me to scream and get your whole family here ? He said as i was thinking that word family , my family who wants me to marry a real fucking psychopath .
I am not really in a good mood Dylan please get of my bed i said as he looked me in my eyes and says what they aren't buying you a new bag what makes you think that? i replied starting to lose my shit , what else would you bee angry that is your only reason your starting to become like the i say and went to my balcony sat on the chair and looking at the beautiful stars trying to take my mind of this marriage .