No one can stop me

Olivera
I woke up and i was in a red room it had a bed the windows were covered with something white and it had two wardrobe one big and the other small two nightstands and lamps on top of them .

I went near the window to see if i can see were i am but windows were painted and i began to remember that i heard Dylans voice and what happened with Armand how can i find out just when i was about to break the window with the lamp the door opened and i saw Dylan and when he saw the lamp on my hand he immediately took it and said hello there the princess of fisher get me put of here you devil i say in anger an push him  someone is mad he said with a smile on his face what did you do to Armand were is he i let him go he said walking up to the bed and sitting did you do something to him no he is still alive and probably looking for you with your so amazing brothers he said and i angrily say yes they are perfect not like you a waste watch your words the only waste here in this village is your family , you are nothing Dylan Harold Arthur a nothing but a mosquito that will leave on his on i said and that made him mad and he left the room and locked the door do you think locking me here is the right solution i will escapee remember that Dylan Harold .

Dylan

I kidnaped her for her on good and she calls me mosquito who does she think she is , do you locking me here is the right solution i will escape remember that Dylan Harold i heard her scream as i was going down the stairs if you escape than its only gonna get worse for you princess .

I went down stairs trying to move some stuff around cleaning everything by the time i was done it was 7:35 and i was really tired but then remembered that Olivera was upstairs and decided to make her something to eat i went to the kitchen i looked at the fridge that i just organized and i took out the fries and took out the pan put oil in it and and left it to be heated as i took some chicken nuggets the oil was heated and i put the fries waited till they were cooked after the cooked i took them out put them in the plate an took the chicken nuggets and put them in the pan while i took a water bottle and waited for the nuggets  to cook the did and put the in the same plate took the water bottle and started heading upstairs i came to the room i locked her opened the door and saw her laying on the bed and said in whose bed are you now laying Vera ? in your bed she said yes in my bed what you don't have a couch in your room while i have i look at her and sight here is your food i say but she replied your free to eat it cus i wont why wont you eat it ?I asked cuz i wont touch what is yours , don't drive me crazy Vera i say but she immediately replied please leave me alone i don't have energy to  finish any arguments you start .
Fine i will leave so i don't get you tired i say and she responded immediately
i am all ready .

The second argument i lost to her i smile as i leave and i lock the door .

Olivera

He finally left thank god why did he leave the food uhhh just so i am really glad i eat a lot that that day but i am thirsty shit .

I got up took the food from the night stand and put next to the door so when he gets here he can take it and eat it .
As i did that i went to the bed looking around the room again and then lay on the bed when is he gonna leave? I ask myself just as i was falling asleep Dylan opened the door i looked and a instead of Dylan a girl was there hi she said hi,who are you? I ask i am Jessica she replied and what are you doing here?Dylan asked me to bring you some clothes so i brought you some here i will leave them on the bed  were is Dylan? i ask he is with his friends she replied so he left yes he left one minute ago oh ok thank you i said and she left but dam it she locked the door just as i heard her get the keys of i jump out of my bed and knock hard on the door she immediately put the keys back on and opened the door what is wrong? she said i really have to go to the bathroom yes ofc there is the bathroom thank you so much i say no problem she say i went to the there and washed my faced think what can i do so that she forgets to look it I wash my face again i have an idea and i got out of the bathroom and she saw me and said wow you soaked thank you so much for letting me use the bathroom why don't we hang out a bit i mean Dylan is the only one i talked to this whole time i am really bored all i do is stare at the sealing fine i will come yess as we walked inside the room we sat on the bed .

So your name is Jessica , yes that is my name but what is your name you didn't say it neither did the boys ? My name is Olivera who are these boys ? I asked um Dylan and some others she tried so hard not telling me but now i know who they are so Gabriel and Jordan i say how did you know she ask i know them since childhood we were classmates i was the smartest by the way what are you to them ?Oh i am Gabriels girlfriend really thats amazing how long have you been together ? I ask with a smile on my face we have been together for nearly 2 years she replied so how did you meet ? I ask again my friend is Jordans wife and at her wedding we saw each other and clicked right away she smiled .

So do you know the reason the kidnaped me ? I immediately ask well Ralphs death she replied aha i say .

You have a something on your shirt i say oh shit this is my favorite shirt as she was trying to remove the stain i saw her phone wiggling in her pocket yes finally i will get put of here as she was trying to remove the stain her phone fell out and i finally said i think you should go to the bathroom to wash it with soap and hot water yes you are right she got up and started walking , as soon as she got out of the door i picked it up went to emergency calls and wrote Armands number and called him hello he said on the third ring Armand is me come save me but don't call again just trace it are you ok Olivera beep i end the call and put her phone back were it was .

And minutes later she came back with a litter bit of water in her shirt an i say did you get it of? I asked yes i did she said and than sat next to me and asked is there something going on with you and Dylan ? Me and Dylan never we were just friends and now we are enemy's why do you ask ? I say as she said you really go together and you are totally his type no me and him we will never click like you and Gabriel did .

We talked a lot and then she said its 10:45 Dylan will come in 15 minutes in 11 o'clock yess i will leave what if Armand didn't take the know were i am shit why don't you stay tonight ? Stay tonight i don't know if Dylan would allow why wont he allow cause he told me to only leave you the clothes and not stay with you yea that is what i told you Jessica a voice it was Dylans voice Dylan she said go downstairs Gabriel is waiting for you .

She got up from the bed and went out of the door and i clap my hand when Dylan right after she left came inside and saw the food down on the floor you haven't eaten yet? no i haven't i reply well that is a you problem and he took the food and got out locked the fucking door .

As i calm myself down a little bit i closed my eyes and i wished that Armand will find me and ill move far away from this village .

Dylan

With the food in my hand i left the room locked the door and went to the kitchen put the plate on the counter covered with a paper and went to the living room layed on the couch .
Today was a really tiring day i thought,me and my friend decided to make a plan to ruin the Fishers and first it will be us winning against them  second finding out were are there warehouses and the shipping's of arms and third will be exposing them to the police or killing the which the second option is what i am aiming for Jordan and Gabriel are not .
Anyways i am really tired i want to sleep.

The next day

I woke up to knockings and kicking door and screams of Olivera , as i approached the room heard her screaming my name .
I unlocked the door and said what ? My face swollen cuz i just woke up umm sorry for waking you up but i really have to take a shower may i ? Yes of course and she said can i take it now  i look at her and said fine follow me and i showed her the way to the bathroom she got inside and she said oh i forgot my clothes and she went to get them and returned while i was waiting in front of the door just as she was about to get inside she turned and asked can you bring me a towel? I will i replied and she got inside  an closed the door . As i went to my room and got a cleaned towel and decided to sit down for a while when i head a loud noise coming from the bathroom i quickly ran to the bathroom and opened the door to see her shirtless and immediately closed the door and screamed i am really sorry i didn't mean to do that she didn't say anything back until i heard the water running got what did i do ? I thought to my self .

Olivera after i asked him to bring me a towel  got inside and took my shirt of and i look at the mirror what have i become locked up in a room not eating anything while i used to have all the freedom in Australia and i will fight for it no one can stop me i hit thing and a metal thing dropped on the floor i picked it up and put i back on its when i stepped back i heard the door flew open and it was Dylan just as he saw that i was shirtless as fast as he could closed the door and heard him apologize immediately afterwards i closed my eyes and started taking of my skirt and went into the shower and started the cold water that touched my body relaxed me .