I missed her

Olivera

In the morning he woke up i didn't sleep all night i was still on his chest he didn't let go all night when i moved he only grabbed me harder .
He finally let go of me and i turned around and got up from the bed went to the closet and took a shirt and some jeans he put the shirt on went to the bathroom with the pants i turned to the side to finally rest a bit when minutes later Dylan said get ready i am resting i answered him you didn't sleep at all yes i didn't i reply to his question well thats not my problem get dressed and go down to help he said why whose down today is the first breakfast of being married have you never had a bride at your house? he asked yes but we never asked her to make us food  or clean for us i answered well its our tradition and my uncle's wife she came to our wedding the one with the green dress .

I think i remember idk i say and got up from the bed and to my luggage i pick two dresses one was pink and the lother one was white , the white one was more reviling than the pink one .
I didn't know which one to wear so i asked Dylan who was sitting on the bed staring at me which one say the pink one he says immediately i went to the bathroom i put on the dress cuz i was in my underwear from last night i didn't get to change .
I grab my make up bag went in front of the mirror put my primer on some mascara,clear lipgloss my eyeliner and i was done with the face , Dylan this got a phone call and left the room i just undid my hair and comb it the i got it into a bun in the back so it doesn't fall into the food i open the door went down stairs .

I was greeted by the wife of Dylans uncle which i only smile and didn't talk then Dylan was talking with his uncle while Dylans uncle wife invited me to the kitchen and when we went there she said that her name was Aigrette people shorten it to Etta and that she cleaned the house but and some of the food which i told her why didn't you call me i would have helped you and she said you will help me ofc you will make the salads i will just get me the stuff and i will .

She got me the stuff and i got to work i made two salads with  coats al dente orzo pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, feta, and mint.
I finished two big plates and put them in the middle of the table then started putting the plates in places there were Dylans friend's were coming Gabriel , Jessica , Ella , Jordan and an Albert which i have never heard of him  , put the cups in front the  spoon and forks i was done Jordan and Ella came then Jessica and Gabriel the night morning was good everyone eat and then Dylan with the others left i was alone in the house with Aigrette we cleaned the table i washed the dished and cleaned them while she put them on their place i vacuumed the floor again and i was done with the house chores by 2:04 a o'clock i said goodbye to Aigrette and went to my room i looked into the mirror and thought why am this weak i used to be strong what is going on then i heard the glass shattered what happened i heard screams i immediately ran downstairs and saw two men one was holding a gun at Aigrette and the other one was aiming a gun at me .

What do you want ? Who are you ? I ask i want revenge he says what revenge your husband killed a love of our boss its time to kill someone he loves so its best if you get out of here and don't look back ,you can leave cuz i know he forced you to get married , he doesn't care about you he replied well those word hurt and i as i was walking past him i look at him and hit his head then grabbed the gun aim it to his head .
Drop the gun do you want your friend to die he laughs if you shoot her i shoot him then i will so lets make a trade you give me her .

I don't give a fuck about him he says well dear i know act when i see you do care because when i put the gun on his head you twitched and as for your eyes there looking only at my finger and i will fire at him if you don't give her got it litter boy i say with sarcasm you think you are funny , wait maybe you want me to say a genius for figuring it out huh i don't think i am you just admitted you fool .
You stupid the guy who was in my arms said how will we make this trade? he asked well easy you let her go now and when i see her out of the house i will let him go . Do you think will let you live after well i don't think i said that earlier didn't i .