𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Tamara Stone was a runaway.

A runaway with a bag full of problems on her shoulders. She had never had a full family experience until she had to fake it, many times she'd runaway but this time it was for good.

Her legs aching from all the walking she has been doing, 3 hours non stop. Today was the day she'd go out on her own, not with her parents, not with her old friends but by herself.

Tamara came across a sign,

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒"

As cars pass, she thinks to herself 'How the hell is she going to survive?'

The blonde haired girl walks into the infamous Outer Banks town and walks towards a place where she can eat.

Once she enters, many face's appear towards her, eyes on her as she walks through the restaurant.

She sits at a stool and looks at the menu, with $20 in her back pocket of her jean shorts.

A curly brunette walks up to her with a pen and a pad in her hand, she sighs.

"Welcome to The Wreck, what can i get for you today?" The curly brunette asked her, the blonde still deciding what to choose.

"I'll have the.... burger with the fries please, thank you" Tamara says with a smile which the brunette doesnt give back.

She sighs and puts her back down beside her, wondering if this place is hiring.

"actually, excuse me!" she quietly shouts towards the girl, waving her hand.

The curly brunnette turns back around, walking back towards the blonde.

"are you hiring?" She asks the girl.

"Uh let me check with my parents, im Kiara by the way." Kiara says towards her then faces her back towards the blonde to walk away.

Minutes later the brunnette comes back,
"Yes we are currently hiring, can you start tomorrow?"

"yes of course, you dont need my phone number or anything-"

"oh shit yeah sorry, what is it may i ask?"
The brunette laughed and looked at Tamara with a smile, while holding her pen and pad.

After getting hired for a job and eating, Tamara wonders around the town for awhile figuring out where shes going to sleep for the night.

She sits on a bench and props up her bag on one end, laying across the entire bench.

As she closes her eyes she starts to wonder off into a sleep until a car light parks infront of her sleeping space.

"excuse me! are you okay?"

Tamara could hear a voice calling out to her so she opens her eyes and looks up at the voice she is hearing. It was a girl.

"yes i am thank you, do you need help or anything?" She wonders because who would ask a random person if they are okay?.

"no i dont its just well i dont want you sleeping outside since its going to rain and i dont want you all soaked. Why dont you come to mine and stay in ky guest house? free of charge obviously" The girl laughs inbetween, tamara starts to think about taking up the offer.

Should she trust a stranger? Well if we're being honest this girl looks like a sweetheart.

"yes, i mean thank you i didnt know it was going to rain."

The blonde sits up, grabs her bag and sits in the passenger seat.

When they get to Sarahs house, which she had got told on the way. Sarah set Tamara in her guest room and shortly the blonde fell asleep straight away, dozing off into a quiet sleep in a warm house.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞!!