𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

"and like the moon, we must go
through places of emptiness
to feel full again."

The next morning, Tamara woke up with a headache as suspected when you get drunk the night before. 

All she could think about was how much fun she had, not caring about work, not caring about anything in fact. The girl hadn't experienced that type of fun in a very long time, in her past she had to worry about all sorts of things but now she's living a new life, and she couldn't care less.

Tamara Stone had picked out her usual outfit for the day, a pair of jean shorts, a baby yellow top and her white converse which were worn out by all the walking. 

As she tied her hair up into a bun; a few pieces falling out, there was a knock on her door. 

"Honey, are you up?" a very warm voice called out to her. 

Rose was a mom that she never had, she cared if she was okay and if she needed anything. The one thing that the dirty blonde girl appreciated about this family was that they took a complete stranger into their house and trusted her. 

"Oh yes I'm awake thank you rose." she politely responded. 

"Okay good, Sarahs getting impatient downstairs and its doing my head in. I'm only joking, now come on down and eat breakfast."  Rose laughed then shut the door lightly. 

After eating breakfast and many hours of shopping, it was time to get dressed to go to The 'Boneyard'. 

Tamara worse her usual jean shorts but decided to wear one of her new tops she had bought that day. It was a casual white tight top, but it was her style. As she walked downstairs, she saw Topper and Sarah waiting for her.

"oh my god you take your time! Now come on i want to get drunk." The Cameron girls leads off whispering the last part of her sentence as Tamara laughed under her breath. 

As they drove towards the party, the dirty blonde could hear music getting louder and it blessed her ears.

They all walked in together but tara wondered off to go get a drink from the keg.    "Well, lookie here it's the one and only tamara, is it okay if I call you T? I'm calling you it anyway." she laughed at the boy's statement. 

"Just accept your fate or he'll never stop bugging you." the Routledge boy says to her knowing his best friend is the most annoying human being. 

"Okay J, now can i get a drink please id like to get my dry mouth watered down with beer." the girl politely smiled at the Maybank boy as he smiled back while handing her a red solo cup. 

As she started to walk away trying to look for Sarah the Maybank boy runs Infront of her, 'fuck me JJ, you nearly spilled my drink!" 

"Don't you feel like its too soon?" JJ winks at her as she fake laughs and hits him on the shoulder, "Anyway its free beer, for you anyway" He winks at her again. 

"Stop winking at me Maybank." "Wait, how the- how do you know my second name.' 

"I know everything JJ' this time she winks at him before taking a sip of her beer and walking away from the boy who's now smirking at himself. 

She spots Sarah sitting on a broken Buoy, "Sarah please be careful!" both her and Topper say at the same time. 

After a couple of hours of music, dancing and drinking Tara decides to go back for another drink when she saw JJ trying to give Sarah a drink. "Come on is it not fancy enough for you?" she heard as she walked over to the keg stand. Topper buts in as he can see Sarah doesn't want the drink, "hey, you know what? I'll take it. I'll- Thank you man. I appreciate it."

"That's nice, but i didn't ask you, now if you said pretty please maybe" She stifles a laugh but then covers it with a cough. As JJ goes to hang it to Sarah again topper hits the bottom of it making it splash all over the Maybank boy. They begin to shove each other but thankfully the Routledge boy holds JJ back. 

"Your so funny man-"

Before JJ gets to finish his sentence Topper yells out, 

"Dirty pogues!" Tamara flinches as John hits Topper square in the face, she sees JJ looking over at her but then focus' back on the fight that is breaking out. Everyone is now watching as Topper shoves John B in the water. 

"Hey, John B, dont make me drown you like your old man, all right?" The dirty blondes face saddens at Toppers statement, she saw JJ clench his jaw. 

Tamara hears everyone shout, 'fight! fight! fight!' She turns around and shouts at anyone she can see in her line of vision, "just shut the fuck up!" that was until everyone gasps at the sight behind her. 

JJ has a gun. On Toppers head while his hands loosen on John B's neck. Her thoughts are all over the place so instead of trying to stop JJ she runs towards the drenched Routledge boy. 

"John B? John B! wake up come on now." as soon as she puts his head on her lap, he chokes up water from his mouth. Tamara flinches as she hears 3 gunshots, she closes her eyes and count to five. As she opens her eyes, she puts all her focus on John B. 

"Hey john b, you're okay. Can you stand up?" Tamara was too focused on John B to realize Topper and Sarah had left her there. 

After being shaken up by JJ, she stayed with the Pogue's making sure that the Routledge boy was dry and sleeping. After he fell asleep, she walked up to JJ, angry. "JJ! Do you want to explain to me why the fuck you have a gun!?" she quietly shouted at him. 

"Hey T; you cannot blame this on me right now, He was going to drown my boy!" JJ says to her pointing towards the Chateau, where his best friend was sleeping.

"I don't care, if anyone tells Peterkin or Shoupe even that you have a gun your screwed JJ!" she shouts at the boy, poking him in the chest. He looks to the side where everyone else was sleeping. 

 "Okay well i have nothing to lose at this point tamara stone."

That was the last thing she heard before she saw Rafe in his car, looking over at them both. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!