𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤

TW: ED, BODY DYSMORPHIA
dont read unless your comfortable doing so.

After spending many days with The Cameron family, Tamara continues to work at The Wreck.

While she's working nights, she repeatedly see's Kiara come in and out with her group of friends. She wonders what it's like living like a Pogue, considering Shes classed as a 'Kook" as they call rich people around here.

After many orders, the dirty blonde finally gets to go to her so called 'Home' at The Camerons. When she gets in, she sees Sarah and topper sitting on the couch.

"I'm home, I'll just be upstairs."

The feeling of a bedroom after a day of work is like the breeze at the beach.

The tired, worn-out girl gets stopped before she even reaches her bedroom handle,

"Hey erm- Tamara what you are doing later?" Rafe. Rafe has been a massive pain in the ass since she got here but for once he's actually being nice. "Why? I'm probably going to be in bed."

The Cameron boy fixes his stance and wipes his nose. Tamara knows he does drugs; she wasn't a fan of it, but it was his life that he's fucking up not hers.

"i was just wondering if you wanted to come to Toppers party later, nothing special just a normal party." This was the first time that the boy had remembered her name let alone ask her to a party. "Yeah sure, what's the harm." she looks at him smiling and he returns it back.

"Okay I'll get you in an hour or so, so you can like get dressed or whatever you girls do."

The dirty blonde laughs at his statement while walking into her bedroom, waving the boy off.

She starts looking into her closet and realizes she has nothing to wear, "Sarah!!!" she shouts as many footsteps run up the stairs. Her head turns to the sudden outburst of her door opening.

"yes, how can i help you tara" the bubbly girl responds to her name.

"can i borrow one of your dresses or anything for the party tonight? im assuming your going."

"of course im going its a party! you do know its a swimming pool party right?" sarah questions towards the dirty blonde girl.

Tamara's thoughts are running through her mind, is my body okay? am i skinny enough? will everybody laugh at me?

Her mind is snapped back to reality when the cameron girl says her name.

"uh...no i didnt, actually i might not go. dont like swimming."

"oh come on! it will be fun trust me."

"sarah im tired im not going anymore, okay? you have fun though text me ALL the details"

The dirty blonde falls back on her bed when Sarah Cameron leaves, closing the door behind her.

Tamara gets up and puts on a hoodie, deciding to go for a jog to get her mind off of things.

As she's running down the path she sees kiara and a group of boys on a boat, as soon as she looks away she hears her name being called.

"tamara!!"

She turns to look at who says her name and its Kiara. She smiles and waves at them but Kiara is telling her to come over.

Tamara Stone is a very shy girl when it comes to new people, especially boys. She wasn't a 'look at me' type of girl, she always preferred to stay away from a big crowd.

The girl jog over the boat thats parked on the dock.

"guys, this is tamara she works at the wreck with me. Tamara this is JJ..."

When Tamara looked at JJ she saw bright blue eyes starting to stare at her, making her feel yet uncomfortable but comfortable at the same time.

".... and thats John B."

The dirty blonde looks at the other people and smiles at them, "it was a pleasure meeting you all, im going back to my jog now-"

"oh no please stay, sometimes i hate being the only girl here. please?"

She smiles at Kiara and decided to hop on.

"okay fine, just for a couple of hours."

As a couple hours passes by Tamara realises that number one: shes drunk number two: shes past her curfew and number three: sarahs AND rafe have been calling her phone for awhile.

"oh my god you guys are a bad influence. im late for curfew, im so sorry to be a bust but i really have to go."

As she leaved, everyone groans and shes walking off laughing.

Once she gets in, she heads straight for bed but disturbed by a knock on the door.

"tara? you awake?"

The boys voice called out to her, she mumbled a small 'mhm' before the Cameron boy enters her room.

"where were you?"he asks looking at her non-sober body on the bed.

"i was out with kiara, JJ oh my god JJ..."

The boy grunts as she says JJ.

"why were you out with the pogues?" he asks clearly annoyed.

"because i didnt wanna go to the partyy rafee."

she slurrs her words as he begins to realise she's drunk.

"Your fucking drunk?"

"yeah i am."

The boy shakes his head and leaves the room before anything happens.

Straight after he left, Tamara stone soon wondered off into a peaceful sleep.

OMG THAT IS SO LONG, I AM SO SORRY

anyway hope you enjoyed the first chapter my lovely people 🫶🏼