Author Notes!

Hey guys! This is a story that i made for fun which popped out from my head. But before reading i'll have to warn you all that my first language is not english, so please bear with the grammatical error and wrong use of words.

I started to create this story mainly because i got inspired from watching the show. If you don't know about Hazbin hotel. Then i suggest you watch the show!. But, i'm guessing if you're here reading this story, then you might have already know about the show and maybe you guys had watched it a lot of times too, like me. The episode was just so good!.

This story is about my OC which is a succubus, If i have to describe my OC, Well you'll have to read the story or maybe you can see from the story cover picture and if i do have to say about her personality. She's more of an aggressive and straightforward type of girl, I guess? Well not so much and sometimes she'll be quite shy.
_____________________________________________

To summarize my girl:

Personality: aggressive, straightforward, caring, shy (sometimes)

Favourite food: anything which had strawberry in it, sweet food, chinese take out

Hobbies: reading, singing, sleeping, and maybe asking for a fight
____________________________________________

Ughhh... I don't know why? But, i just love the Vees especially vox, he's a cute grumpy box of a television. So, there would probably be quite a lot of chances for my OC to be interacting with them. More with vox though ehem! ehem!... Sorry fella, if you're not a fan of those three!

About, will there be any intimate or sexual interaction with the characters? Actually i did think about it, probably i'll do some fluff or angst? Ehem... Maybe i'll skip on the angst, for now and eventually that intimate interaction might have happened or maybe not? Ehem... I'll do my best... ... As i can. Well succubus do need some skin to skin contact.

Last but not least! Please do know this story is just for fun. I do not own the characters from Hazbin hotel. It's all belongs to Vivziepop.