The second Assassin of Red

Mordred's Pov

It had been a day after my master Kairi Sisigou summoned me and we went to church to go restore for the war with us being on the red team, but the priest said there was an extra servant in the war whos on our team that he'll be sending to work with me and my master. Apparently he's the third Assassin of this war being an Hassan so me and my master were standing in the graveyard waiting for him.

Kairi:So what do you think this Hassan will be like?

Mordred:Knowing must assassins, he's probably some kind of coward.

???:Well that's a rather insulting thing to say about your comrade, don't you think?

I then jump back and summon my sword.

Mordred:Show your self Hassan!

???:Very well then, Saber.

A black shadow then appears with red eyes as the shadows around him slowly fade away showing his dark skin with a black cloth wrapped around his waist, with daggers on the cloth with black wrapping around his upper legs with black combat boots, black combat fingerless gloves, with a sword sheath on his hip and with a pair of two scimitars on his other hip, and he had a black short sleeve jacket that was open showing his abs and chest. His neck had a scar across it as if it was from being decapitated. And his face was covered by the singinture skull mask of the Hassans with his mask's eye holes looking like it's glaring, and he has slicked back violet hair.

Kairi:So you must be the Hassan of our team, I'm Kairi Sisigou the master of Saber and that armorerd knight with the sword is Saber.

Hassan:I see it a pleasure to meet the two of you face to face, Kotomine has already told me of you two. However Saber I believe as we will be working together you could take the helmet off.

Mordred:Your one to talk skull face!

Hassan:I suppose you are correct, how about this. I will remove my mask and tell who I am and in exchange you remove your helmet but you do not have tell me your name.

Mordred:Fine, but you better not stab me or my master in the back.

I then have my helmet move showing my face as he removes his skull mask showing his face and his red eyes and he actually looked good. He then told us who he was.

Hassan:My name is Hassan of the red eyed shadow, my successor Hassan of the shinning star or as he should be call Hassan of being a HACK! He hide my accomplismhments and my very extitince and as I was already dead I couldn't do anything about it.

Kairi:So you plan on using the Grail to undo what he did.

Hassan:Indeed, I do. But for now I'm sure you two you two don't feel like calling me red eyes or Shadow so if you feel like coming up with some kind of name for me then feel free.

Mordred:How about Y/N.

Y/N:Very well then you may call me Y/N from this moment on wards.

Kairi:Alright then how about this, me and Saber will take you to explore the city and get you some casual clothes to blend in. How's that sound?

Y/N:That sounds like a good plan after all it will be a good chance to survey the area and besides it's far better to try and blend in then stick out like a sore thumb.

Mordred:Alright then enough talking you two lets go already.

_______________________________________

Bio

Name:Hassan of the red eyed shadow. Y/N by Mordred and Kairi and soon everyone else

Natural enemy:Hassan of the Shinning Star, Semiramis, Sieg.

Appearance:Alredy told you 

Strength:B

Edurance:B

Agility:A

Mana:C

Luck:C

NP:C++

Class skill:Presence Concealment:A

Personal skill:Throwing(Dagger):B

Personal skill:Natural Body:A

Personal skill:Disengage:A

Noble Phantasm:Zabaniya-Shadow of the red eyed dragon

Rank:C+

Type:Anti-unit

Y/N gained his Zabaniya when he killed a giant red eyed shadow dragon that was attacking the village where the Hashshashin was with Y/N taking the dragon's heart and eating it gaining it's power of shadows. Y/N can enpower his sword, scimitar and daggers with shadows or he can become shadows and go into peoples shadows. if he has to he can summon the Giant dragon to help him in a fight. Or he can take a humanoid form of the Dragon.

______________________________

Sieg:Thats all for this chapter everyone

Jeanne:Indeed our dear friend and roommate the writer finally chose to make a story around us

Yeah after you two begged me for a month, your lucky that Hassan of the Shinning star being put into Fate Grand order actually gave me an idea

Medea:Speaking of Grand order, who was your first group of servants in Grand order?

Heracles, Fergus, Cu Chulainn caster, Mashu, Achiles and Robin Hood. But anyway. I hope you all enjoyed this small chapter, I will make more so don't worry. And hey if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs then check out my Patreon which is avalible throught the external link and my profile and if you have any questions for me or Sieg, Jeanne, Medea or any of the people in the story then go to the Q&A and put your questions there or just put them here either one works. Until next time everyone