Back to Trifas

Mordred's Pov

I was kneeling after that stupid Archer throw me but Hassan had managed to turn into shadow to sneak behind him and further slash into his shoulder leaving the Archer with only one arm at use while Red eyes looked more than ready to go. As Nu/Hassan stands beside me while I'm still on the ground while the Archer is waiting for one of us to make a move. The Archer then gets distcated most likely from having a telepathic conversation with his master as I charge at him with red thunder

Mordred:Damn you!

I then slash as he jumps away 

Mordred:Your running away!

Archer:Yes. At this rate, I'll lose.

Hassan/Nu:You're not going anywhere, coward.

Nu then grows shadow wings and flys up and grabs Archer by the foot and throws him to the ground creating a cloud of dust with a crater in the ground from the impate as Nu comes down ready to stab his sword into Archer's chest as Archer goes into spirit form and runs away.

Hassan/Nu:Tch, he got away.

Mordred:Damn it.

Me and Nu then disangae our armour and change back into our casial cloths and walk back to my master, as I ask him a question.

Mordred:Hey, Nu. How did you turn into shadows when we fought Archer?

Hassan/Nu:Back before I became a Hassan, a great Dragon with scales as black as the night and eyes as red as blood rampaged. It was called the Red eyes Black Dragon and had the power to control and creat shadows, I managed to defeat and kill it. It was then I knew how I would become a Hassan, I ate the dragon's heart and took it's powers for myself.

Mordred:First, you ate the dragons' frigging heart! Your insane! Second, thanks for helping I don't really need it but...Thanks. Now come on, we got meet up with my master.

We then make it to my master who stand beside a busted up car as he waves his hand at us.

Kari:I'm guessing Archer and Assassin retreated?

Mordred:Yup

I then lean against the car beside my master while Nu stands beside me his expression still netrual.

Kairi:Our first battle is a draw. Looks like we had a good taste of the Holy Grail War's pleasures.

Mordred:I didn't say anything!

Kairi:It's obvious from your face. No matter which one we pick, we can't go after them like this.

Hassan/Nu:He's right, and in any case there shall be other chances to strike them down.

Kairi:Got that right and just like them we're heading to Trifas, so just wait.

Master then elbows the window to a different car and breaks the window and then unlocks it.

Kairi:Hop on! We're going back to Trifas!

Mordred:"Sighs"Please don't drop out of battle if you get arrested, Master.

My master then shrugs as Nu then opens a shadow portal and reach's in before he pulls out Spot in his arms as he holds the small dog as a small smile makes it's way on Nu's face before he sees I saw and he blushs brefily before he turns himself and Spot into shadows and goes into the car without a word as I chuckle and walk to the front sheath of the car with Master driving.

We then make it back to Trifas as we start to go to bed I see Nu look away as he sets Spot down gently on his lap and pets the small dog as he looks deep in concentration like he's talking to his master telepathically