The war has begun

Nu/Hassan's Pov

I was using my shadow wings to fly back to where Saber ,Spot and Kairi where and I was thinking back to what Grand elder King Hassan said to me before my death

I layed blooded and wounded with hundreds of stabs and slashes acorrs my body as one of my eyes is closed due to blood flowing down half my face as I bow before him in field of dead men,weapons and blood.

King Hassan:Child with eyes of Red. Thou hast defended our people with thy life for as long as thou can remember, however in the process thou abounded thou's humantity to become a weapon due to thou's own insucruty. May you find peace in death and realize thou must embrace emotion and let it temper thou's actions. Now raise thy head, for the evening bell touls thy name.

I then look forward at the graveyard where Kairi and Saber's base is.

Nu/Hassan:Emotions...perhaps I can be more than a weapon, but how would I even express something I suppressed my whole life. I'll work about it later the mission comes first

As I land I transform by into my casual clothes and walk down the stairs and open the door and I saw Kairi carving a dagger made of bone while smoking a cigarette and Saber was playing with Spot.

Mordred:Well look who's finally back, so any news for us?

Nu/Hassan:Yes, Caster has finally joined us and he's William Shakespeare.

Kairi:Woah did he really tell his name that quickly?

Nu/Hassan:No. It was just painfully obvious who he was once he started talking, and he talks far to much.

Mordred:Well other than us finding someone else you hate other than Hassan of the Shinning star.

Nu/Hassan:I though we agreed to never say that skinny twink's name in my presence again.

Mordred:..Other than that, what else is going on?

Nu/Hassan;Nothing much just that we're attacking the Black faction in their own territory with our own giant flying base that was made by my master.

Kairi and Saber then look at me weirdly as both of their mouths are wide open as Kairi's cigarette falls out of his mouth as Spot jumps off Saber's lap.

Nu/Hassan:..Why are you both looking at me like that?

Saber then rushes grabs me by the coaler of my jacket and starts shaking me.

Mordred:You could have said that first! We're gonna miss all the action because of you, you clueless idoit! Master get up and start the car, I'm driving! And you!

She said as she pointed her finger in my face as I tilted my head as Kairi got Spot's food and water ready and rushed to the car, as Saber's rage subsisted and turned away and said something under her breath as she then picked me up over her should much to my displeasure as she began running up the stair as I kicked around

Nu/Hassan:Put me down this instant I can run just fine! I'm not a toy!

Mordred:Shut up, we don't have time! And besides you're super light so it's easy.

Nu/Hassan:We will never speak of this moment to anyone-

I suddenly feel my masters's eyes on me. Must likly through her magecraft.

Nu/Hassan:Saber...put me down right now.

Mordred:Come on I just-

Nu/Hassan:I said put me down woman!

We were now half way up the stairway as Saber puts me down and I turn away and change back into my combat gear.

Nu/Hassan:I'm sorry for that outburst, just never do that again. Come on we have a mission to do that's all that matters.