The assassin with eyes of Red

Mordred's Pov

It's been a day sence me and my master met Hassan or his real name Nugman or as I call him Nu(You can thank Mr_Hanstrone for the name idea he actually gave me the idea for the name and well I really liked it so here we are. Very nice guy)

We we're walking through the city so Nu could get a lay out of it and to get Nu some casial clothes and we did. He was now wearing an open black jacket, white shirt under that, black combat boots with black pants held up by a belt with a golden buckle with a red cloth wrap around his waist just benoth the belft with his Hassasn mask on his hip with his his violet hair which he kept slick back now flowing down as his red eyes gazed upon the town as I looked at the scar he had around his neck.

Eventually we stop and master gets on the phone with someone as I sit down with Nu at another table and talk to him

Mordred:So what's your deal, Huh?

Hassan/Nu:What's that suppose to mean?

Mordred:Do I have to spell it out for you? How did you get that scar around your neck?

Hassan/Nu:Oh then just say that the first time. This is a scar from the end of my life, I had just defended my people from an army and I was near death and then...He arrived.

Mordred:And who's that?

Hassan/Nu:The original Hassan-i-Sabbah, The old man of the mountain. King Hassan. He appears when us Hassan are near the end of our life or if something else happens to us he comes and takes our heads off. We Hassans are nothing more than weapons to be used and once we have stoped being usefull He disposes of us, I see it as the greatest honner a Hassan can receive to die by his hands. 

Mordred:You may see it as honor, but it sounds messed up to me. After all your a person not some weapon to thrown away, a weird person but still a person. But hey may now you can-

I then see a cat and then start chasing it.

Hassan/Nu:And you call me weird"He says as uses a fork to put another piece of cake into his mouth"

Mordred:I heard that,you jerk!

A few hours later, still Mordred's Pov

The three of us we're making our way back to master's base in the graveyard when Nu suddenly stops by an alleyway as I see him looking at a small black dog looking hungry as he walks over to it and picks it up in his arms and starts petting it as he then jumps away as me and Master look at this.

Kairi:What the hell was that about?

Mordred:I got no idea, I can't get read on that guy at all.

After me and Master made it back to the base Nu enters holding the dog in one hand as he carries at least five bags of dog food to last for a year.

Mordred:And where the hell did you?

Hassan/Nu:I went to go get Spot some food.

Mordred:You named him already!

Hassan/Nu:Yes

Mordred:Fine but he better not pee on me

Kairi:Are your sure you want to keep that dog around here.

Hassan/Nu:I'm a highly trained Assassin, I can take care of a dog just fine.

Kairi:Fair point, but no playing fetch with bones around here

Hassan/Nu:Deal.

Hassan of the red eyes/Nu's Pov

It's been a few hours since Kairi, Spot and Mordred fell asleep, when I get a call, calling me to the church as I get up and place Spot near Kairi as I leave for the Curch soon arriving I walk down to the basement none of the other servants where there expect one the other Assassin of Red... Semiramis as I then kneel down.

Semiramis:Any up dates on Saber and her Master?

Hassan/Nu:No, just looking around the city to get me fimlar with it and it's layout.

Semiramis:I see you also got yourself some new clothes to blend in.

She then starts moving towards me

Semiramis:Remember you are to work along Saber and make sure she doesn't act recklessly, nothing more nothing less.

She now stands behind me as she puts her left hand on my neck and then raises it up from my neck to my chin as she makes me look up at her as she leans over and stairs into my eyes

Semiramis:After all you said your nothing more than a weapon, and right now your my weapon to use. And I don't want you falling for that Saber servant after all you're my property. Do you you understand, Nu?

Hassan/Nu:Yes...my Master.

Semiramis:Very good. That's all for now, now get back to there before they notice your gone.

I then walk out of the basement as I see the priest who got me into this mess, who took my master by suprise and the one who gave me to that witch Semiramis.But as a weapon I have no choice but to do as I'm told. I then walk out of the church and make my way back to where Kairi and Mordred are with Mordred sleeping and grabbing onto my pillow holding it to her chest as Spot is still sleeping next to the sleeping Kairi. I then walk over and take my pillow from Mordred and as I'm going to go walk to my spot to sleep, she grabs me and pulls me down while she's still sleeping as she then wraps her hands around me like a pillow as she has a dream of what I can only assume is having food due to her talking about food. Accepting this scenario I decided to just go to sleep.

Next morning, Mordred's Pov

I open my eyes and...see Nu sleeping..next to me...as I hold him..

Mordred:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That day forward people in the city thought there was a screaming ghost in the gravyard

__________________

Sieg:That's all for this chapter everyone hope you-

Woah hold on Sieg, the outro is mine and Medea's job you just go back to calling Astolfo over for the fifth time this month.

Sieg:Scince when was it stated I couldn't do the outro?

When I said so, I'm the writer of this story!

Sieg:I'm our housemate, we share that same house!

What you are is a piece of cardboard!

Sieg:And you're a failed clone of Gilgamesh!

You piece of shit! Come here!

Medea:While those two are fight. The writer hopes you enjoyed this chapter, and if you like Fate/Type-Moon amvs then go check out the writers Patreon which is avalible throught the external link the writer's profile.

Jeanne:And if you have any questions for the writer then please go to the Q&A and put them there or put them here either way works. Until next time everyone.