heels- theodore. N- part 1*

REQUESTED: xalyvv ( this is my first time mentioning/ tagging someone so hopefully it works 💀)

WARNING: smut
-dirty talk
-mention of blood
-kinks
-several orgasms
-js basically a smut house 🤷🏻‍♀️
            -(all these warnings are in part 2 so if            they aren't in part 1 your gonna get them promise)

CONTEXT: you and Theodore had been fwb (friends with benefits) for two months now without anybody knowing, that was until a certain slytherin party.

This one is gonna be really long 😭
Additionally for my following stories Y/N will be called Falcon Yves.
( your name ) Y/N= Falcon
( your last name) Y/L/N= Yves
( your nickname) Y/N/N= Fallen/ Fal
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

The crazy green lights blinded me as I quickly ran down the grand stairs and into the large common room, filled with drunk and high Slytherins, a few outsider houses in the mix since being snuck in. I was already late, to a party for me, wow good job Fall. Slytherins began to cheer and call my name as they spotted me swerving people in the crowded room. I quickly smiled back before continuing my adventure through the crowd. Finally and i mean FINALLY, The large green sofas came into view,holding the 6 boys and the 2 tipsy girls. "Y'all could have woken me up." I panted and threw my hands over Theodores broad shoulders from behind the couch. "Or, uk, come and picken me up..." i slapped Theos chest and he just let out one of those hoarse chuckles from when he's had too many shots and they begin to burn his throat. "Come on the star of the party has to arrive a little late,get the suspense going." Mattheo downed another shot, Astoria (is that the girls name i rlly don't know) sat square on his lap. "What he means to say..." Pansy glared at him from across the 3 sofas, "is that you didn't need to be early, the party doesn't start until you arrive anyways." I walked around the couch and scanned the 3 GIGANTIC SOFAS to see absolutely no spots left. "Is anyone gonna move?" I yapped and crossed my arms. "That's one of the cons of the star showing up late.." Mattheo hiccuped. Everyone just starred at him basically waiting for him to finish whatever stupid shit he was going to say, "they don't get a seat, but the floor looks absolutely splendid today." I marched over to him and yanked the shot out his hands and downed it, softly hissing at the urning sensation in my throat. "Your about to eat the floor if you don't stfu." I spat.

Suddenly, a large, ring covered hand wrapped around the front of my exposed thigh from the back and cupped my inner thigh, before pulling me back. Another hand appeared and supported my body weight as i fell onto Theodore's lap. "Relax love there's always a seat for the star." He whispered in my ear, i could feel his warm breathe underneath my ear, and i wanted him to take me right then and there, uk, the proper celebration gift.

This was the elite group, always has been, always will be. Theodore, well, i can tell you a lot about Theodore, we've been friends since 2nd year, when i joined the school, we're currently in 6th year. Our relationship is confusing to say the least. One minute were all over each other, naughty and not, and the next were completely normal, no feelings shown. We don't date anyone else, or go to anybody else. We go to each other. Then there's Draco, Tom, Lorenzo, Blaise and finally Mattheo. For girls, its just Astoria, Pansy and I. We all vowed that we would never bring any of our hook-ups or relationships into the group, so Pansy got with Draco, and Astoria got with Mattheo (as you can tell)

Next thing, is why were having this stupid party and why im the star, i mean, of course im the star but still. Slytherin won a quidditch match against Hufflepuff, which won us into the finals. I caught the golden snitch, it was a tight play to say the least.