mirror- mattheo .r

OK GUYSSSS
HERES SOME MATTHEO IM SO SORRY FOR BEING ABSENT BUTTTT

GUESS WHO JS HIT 1K VIEWS💗💗💗

TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I REALLY COUDNT DO IT WITHOUT YOU🎀

SO IN HONOUR OF 1K, HERES
MIRROR- M.R
————————————————————————
Warnings?;
Teasing and tension😍

Dating
——————————————————————
(FALCON POV)
It was a 'normal' , but soon to be not so normal Friday afternoon.

I was heading to Matteos dorm after classes had finished to hang out as we had planned. I skipped softly down the halls, the faint sound of my humming and my heels clinking against the floor the only thing I could hear.

Suddenly, my nose started to itch, bad.

ACHOO!

What the hell.
I never sneeze.
It can't be my allergies... or is it?

ACHOO!

I began to drag myself down the hall, not that much energy left in my body after two mind shaking sneezes.

I began to hear faint construction, slowly picking up my steps.
"Move it in boys!"

I heard a voice. It sounded just like Mattheo... really close to his dorm.
I began to run down the hall, occasionally letting out a small sneeze.

Then, I was right outside his dorm, slowly pushing the door open.

ACHOO!
ACHOO!

'Not the double hit' I thought to myself.
A large gust of dirt hit me, almost knocking me out.

"Matty?" I called out and coughed.
"Princess! What are you doing here?" An over the moon exited Mattheo appeared in front of me, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"We were supposed to hang out today.... Remember?"  I muttered and eyed him down.

"W- of course I remember...." He stuttered, trying to slowly push me out the door.
"Boss what angle do you want them?" I heard a deep voice echo from inside.
"Mattheo Riddle I swear on Merlin..." I hissed, "what is going o- ACHOO!" I was  cut off by a sneeze.

"Come on baby your nose that's why I didn't want you here..." he cooed, trying to lead you out. You swerved under his arm, freezing dead in your tracks as you watched his room.

Even thought Mattheo was.... Mattheo.... He always had a clean room, probably because he had his own, (perks of being baldies son).

There was dust everywhere, pieces of his ceiling on the floor. "MATTHEO RIDDLE WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW?" I screamed. It seemed like the whole construction team stopped to stare at me, but continued when Mattheo waved them off.

"Darling, Fal, please relax..." Mattheo grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. "It was supposed to be a surprise love..." he groaned and my eyes softened for a second before snapping back sharp. I put my weight onto one leg and crossed my arms, "what's going on?" I snapped. He sighed before turning me around, and that's when i looked up at his ceiling.

Mirrors.... Huge mirrors....

Plastered across the area of ceiling above his bed and above on the area of the wall that the bed was pressed against

"Mattheo riddle..."  I trailed off, "what are those for?" I whispered.

One of the construction men walked past and grabbed my shoulder, "good luck ma'am. I don't know what he has in store for you, but I would expect the unexpected..." he muttered before walking off.

I gasped.

"Mattheo you kinky bastard....!" I laughed and softly hit his chest as I turned around.

"C'mon ma..." he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You know I love to see you get fucked in a mirror... this just adds onto it." He whispered, giving you those puppy dog eyes.

ACHOO!

'Not the damn sneezing...'

"Come let's get you out of here..." he smiled.
"We'll be back in here as soon as it's cleaned... you wait" he winked before dragging me out.
————————————————————————
LITTLE EXPLANATION INCASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND;
He put mirrors on the roof above the bed and above the bed frame so that he could see you when he fucks you.

As a Mattheo girl, I see him as a die hard doggy position, but also loves to see your face soooooo😋😋😋😋

RECOMMEND PLZZZZ IM OUT OF IDEAS

credit to Monk for giving me the idea💗