Chapter 1

"Too bad you're not an omega, it would have been an honor to also rape the next generation... But... doesn't a forest full of rogues sound great? You should hope that you die from impact rather than watching rogues tear this cage apart and eventually tear you apart." The voice from such a sick man rings in Quinn's ears

Quinn is tossed against the metal bars of the cage when Alex kicks the cage with his boot, making the cage topple to one side, almost making it fall out of the truck bed. Quinn lets out a whimper from the loss of balance and the brief feeling of falling.

"Alex! Don't kick him out yet dumbass, we still got a bit further to go until we reach rogue territory. Don't want this fucker to come back to the pack because of your impatience."

The driver yells to Alex who lets out a grunt. It's been hours, or maybe days since Alex and Rook blindfolded and tied Quinn down. His hands were getting irritated and uncomfortable, not only that but his senses were also going haywire from being blindfolded.

It felt like hours until the driver suddenly made the car start to speed up faster and faster. Quinn whips his head around, letting out loud whimpers as he knows what's going to come next.

The next thing Quinn feels is a cold blade being pressed against his bare back. Oakes lets out a weak scream and tries to move away from the blade but there is no use in the tiny cage. Alex shakes the cage before pressing the cold bade against Quinn's shoulder blade

"Ready to meet your mommy and daddy? You should hope to see them sooner rather than later"

Alex slices Quinn's shoulder blade, right where the pack mark was branded into Quinn's skin, making a large bloody 'X 'mark on the brand and taking hold of the cage in his hands. Quinn is sobbing and his scratchy voice sobs out but there is no use. Quinn feels the cage being picked up, making his stomach drop. The car speeds up as Alex lifts the cage and with a grunt, tosses it out of the side of the truck bed.

Quinn feels all weight leave his body as he is tossed, they must have been driving uphill since once Quinn crashed into the ground, the ground and metal of the cage breaking bones in his body did not stop. The cage kept rolling and rolling until eventually it slammed into a tree. Once the cage stilled Quinn must have passed out at some point. The world seemed to have gone quiet when he regained consciousness, he let out faint wheezes and felt so disoriented. Slowly the pain starts to erupt through his already sore body, he doesn't even have the energy to properly cry.

The ground is still slightly damp in the morning dew... The same dew that Quinn would run in with his parents. He sniffs the air weakly. The dew is slightly cold, soothing his saddened body. The birds slowly start to regain their voice, soothing his ears. Singing to each other after hiding away from the unnatural sounds of man. The gentle sound of nearby trees rustling from the whispering wind, protecting Quinn from the sun. Its been a while since Quinn has been able to cherish the world outside of the pack, not since his parents died.

Oh to be loved once more. To give love. To receive love. It has became so foreign now

Quinn tries his best to ignore his throbbing limbs and his pounding head. Trying to relish in the sounds of nature before his time comes... The time to join the Moon Goddess and his parents. Quinn tries to remember his fathers lullaby, the one he would use to sooth little Quinn whenever he felt troubled. Quinn swallows some saliva to hum to himself but that only burns down his throat with the taste of blood. With a sob that makes his body feel like its on fire Quinn hums a few notes to himself, slowly recalling the song before promptly passing out.

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Quinn's mother was an omega while his father was a beta. Both highly intelligent and compassionate people, but of course, with Quinn's mother being an omega, she was filthy to the pack. That didn't stop Quinn's father from loving her and they both eventually bonded and conceived in secret. Quinn's father didn't care that his love had a "filthy" body. The Moon Goddess destined them together, two halves of a whole wolf, perfectly contrasting from one another. But of course, Quinn's mother wasn't just the mother of Quinn, any one who needed the release used her.