𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

《 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐒𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕  》

《 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- 𝐒𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 》

The morning light filtered through the windows as I stood in the kitchen, a cup of coffee in hand, steeling myself for the day ahead. The night's confessions and the weight of my mission hung heavily in the air as Seonghwa and Hongjoong appeared. They understood the depth of my resolve, the lengths to which I was prepared to go in order to avenge Wooyoung's parents. This wasn't about retribution alone; it was a promise made to Wooyoung, a vow that I intended to fulfill in every sense.

The thought of those responsible for such pain and loss suffering a slow, painful demise was the only solace in this vendetta. Time was against me, with four targets on my list and a slew of other obligations demanding my attention. Yet, my determination remained unwavering.

Seonghwa's gaze lingered on me, taking in the all-black ensemble, the boots, and the leather jacket that had become my armor. The cap and the way I covered my face were not just about style; they were a necessary guise for the path I had chosen.

"Be careful, please..." Hongjoong's voice broke through my preparations, a gentle reminder of the stakes at hand. I turned to him, managing a faint smile that didn't quite reach my eyes. My mind was elsewhere, haunted by the message I had sent to Wooyoung—a message penned in a moment of vulnerability, the contents of which I could barely recall.

The weight of Hongjoong's plea settled on me as I grabbed my bag from the counter. His concern, the concern of my family, was a grounding force amidst the chaos. With a nod, I acknowledged his words, a silent promise to tread carefully on the dangerous path ahead.

Exiting the mansion, I moved decisively towards the black car parked outside. Placing the bag carefully in the backseat, I slid into the driver's seat, turning the key and feeling the engine come alive with a roar. A sense of purpose coursed through me as I cracked my neck, a grunt escaping my lips in anticipation of what was to come. Shifting gears, I sped off into the early morning, the cityscape blurring past me.

Wooyoung and the justice he deserved weighed heavily on my mind, fueling my determination. "I will end every single one of you," I murmured dangerously low, the promise to myself firm as I navigated through the streets. The mission was clear: eliminate those responsible for the unforgivable pain inflicted upon Wooyoung's family. The thought of letting them walk free was intolerable, each of them a link in the chain of tragedy that had altered Wooyoung's life irrevocably.

Today's targets were strategic—two individuals linked to the torment of Wooyoung's past, both scheduled for a business meeting. Their routine provided the perfect opportunity, and my plan was meticulously laid out. Eliminating them from a distance was not just a tactical choice; it was a necessity to maintain the element of surprise and ensure my own safety. The efficiency of the plan left little room for error, each step calculated to bring me closer to fulfilling the vow I had made.