serrah and malroths fight

(Takes place a little after malroth is free from jail in moonbrooke)

.

.

.

"Malroth.." serrah followed him, feeling horrible. "Go away! Leave me alone, I'm done with you!" Malroth snapped. "You won't even let me tell you what happened!" Serrah yelled. Malroth glared at her. "I am going to beat the living hell out of you!" He threatened. "I'd like to see you try, bitch!" Serrah didn't fear him, or his pointless threats. "Please, calm down.." anessa attempted to break up the fight, but of course it didn't work. Malroth hit serrah, and she hit him back. Serrah got her sword and malroth got his axe, and they kept fighting eachother. Eventually serrah gave up and let malroth beat her. She fell and malroth got her real bad. Blood splattered onto the white snow. "Stop it! Both of you, that's enough!" Anessa separated them. The look in serrahs eyes darkend. "Im leaving and never coming back to this damn place again! I've had it with all of this! You want to ruin everything? Then deal with the war on your own, because I'm not helping none of you anymore!" serrah snapped, seeping with rage. "What?" Anessa tried to process everything serrah said. "You heard me! I am going to leave this hell behind! Screw you and your silly goals of winning the stupid war! All of you would still be keeping it going until you end up dead if me and malroth wasn't here, wouldn't you?!" Serrah yelled, getting more aggressive by the second. "Serrah, you wouldn't just abandon us, would you?" Zara asked, looking as concerned as everyone else. Serrah stared at her dead in the eye in silence. "Serrah, my lamb.." Esther had an understanding but couldn't find much words at the moment. Malroth walked away, not wanting to see serrahs face anymore. Serrah also left.

(Later, iz night) (timeskip cause am lazyyyy)

"....serrah?" Anessa finally found her by herself, sobbing and growing more hopeless. "Go away!" Serrah shouted, trying to hide her tears. Anessa stood there in silence. "Are you deaf? Leave me alone" Serrah muttered angerly. Anessa didn't listen. "I swear i am going to beat the living hell out of you" Serrah threatened. "Serrah please... take a moment to calm down. If you leave, everything that we've done would have been for nothing...." anessa attempted to convince her. "And I-... I apologize greatly for the conflict between you and malroth.." Anessa said, feeling guilty. "Just shut the fuck up" Serrah couldn't speak anymore, she didn't trust herself not to break down crying again. "...yes ma'am" Anessa sighed. "Its your choice and I won't argue that.." anessa left. Serrah sat there, deep in thought. She decided she'll stay until the war's won. She'll tell them later though, she just wanted to be alone for now.

.

.

.

So uhh, some stuff that happened in moonbrooke with serrah :3

Idk what to say

Buh bye my lovelys 😘