diamond hunt

"Alrighty then, Let's get going!" Malroth said, excited for yet another adventure. Simon had a silly smile as always. Babs waved to them as Malroth gripped onto Simon. Then Simon jumped into with the windbreaker into the hole they dug up. It burned. The two fell the rest of the way down until they hit the ground. Malroth landed on top of Simon. "Simon, you okay? That was a nasty fall!" Malroth asked, his bright red eyes looking into Simons. They remained like that for a few more seconds. Simons heart began to beat faster. "Uhhh... yup! Perfectly fine! But do you mind getting off of me?" Simon said, red-faced with a awkward smile. "Oh, sorry" Malroth got up, giving his ginger friend some space. "Now, where to find some diamonds.." Malroth mumbled to himself, looking around the place. He looked back at Simon who stood there blushing still. "Are you sure you're okay? Your face is a bit red" He asked. Simon looked at him and responded hastily, "Yeah, it must be the-... the heat in here" He answered. It was a good excuse, since they are literally in a lava pit. Malroth believe him without thinking much of it now. He was distracted by sparks of fire that lit up around the lava. "Come on then!" He grabbed Simons hand and practically dragged him along. Simon didn't mind, he himself was kind of excited for a diamond hunt and ran with him. They stopped at the place lava was settled, where they would continue the search for the shiny stones.

.

.

.

Good luck finding those diamonds you two

It's short but uhhh.... just these sillys doing a krumble-dun quest because I was writing somthin about moonbrooke a few minutes ago but thought "yuck who likes moonbrooke, that can wait" lol + krumble-dun is awsome

Byeeee guys !!