Velmilla❤️

This had been a normal meeting till velvette had shown up. Velvette always got on carmillas nerves and today she just wasn't having it....

VELVETTE: HELLO EVERYONE AND ESPECIALLY YOU, FOSSIL!!!

CARMILLA: Welcome velvette (She was already getting mad and velvette noticed)

VELVETTE: So fossil what are we meeting about today? Wait! Let me guess! Extermination? Angels?

CARMILLA: Velvette we are meeting about angles (Carmilla said with a mad looking smile)

VELVETTE: Well I'll be on my phone if you need me!

It has come to the end of the meeting and everyone has left except for Velvette.

CARMILLA: Velvette the meeting is over

VELVETTE: Oh I know I just want to talk to you for a second~

CARMILLA: Well make it quick

VELVETTE: So I was wondering if me and you would go on a date?

CARMILLA: Velvette what? What type of question is that?

VELVETTE: That's not an answer

CARMILLA: But I have to work

VELVETTE: eh Worth a try. CAN I STAY IN YOUR OFFICE TILL YOUR DONE. PLEASEEE

CARMILLA: fine but be quiet and don't ask me that again

VELVETTE: Ok

They both head to carmillas office. Carmilla opens the door and velvette is amazed by the view Carmilla has. An hour passes and velvette is asleep in one of the chairs Carmilla has in her office.

CARMILLA: Velvette I'm do- oh she's asleep

Camilla picks velvette up because she doesn't know what else to do and Carmilla makes her way to her home. Carmilla opens the door and her daughters are surprised that Carmilla has velvette in her arms bridal style.

ODETTE: Mom? Is that velvette? I thought you hated her?

CLARA: I could ask the same questions

CARMILLA: Yes this is velvette and I'll answer the other question later just help me get her on the couch.

The girls help their mom and Carmilla sits down next to velvette and is watching TV while the girls are in their rooms doing their own thing. Carmilla then falls asleep soon after and somehow velvette and her are cuddling. Velvette wakes up in Carmillas arms and blushes.

VELVETTE: Carmilla! Carmilla! Wake up!

CARMILLA: hmmmm.....

VELVETTE: CARMILLA!

CARMILLA: WHAT? DID ANYTHING HAPPEN? ARE YOU OK?

VELVETTE: Let go, please?

CARMILLA: what...? OH SORRY!

VELVETTE: Let me text vox and I'll come back ok?

CARMILLA: Ok I'll stay here

Velvette was done texting vox and headed back twords Carmilla and lied down back on to her. Velvette couldn't help but to kiss Carmilla and played with her hair because it was out and it was long. Then soon fell asleep being held in her new lovers arms.