Velmilla❤️

VELVETTE: CARMILLAAAAA! WAKE UPPPPPP! NOWWWWWW!

CARMILLA: QUÉ PASÓ AMOR? ¿ESTA TODO BIEN? ¿ESTÁS BIEN? (WHAT HAPPENED LOVE? IS EVERYTHING OK? ARE YOU OK?)

VELVETTE: I don't know what you said but you need to get up

CARMILLA: I don't want to velvette.

VELVETTE: Well to bad you need to get up now!

CARMILLA: Fine

After she gets up velvette does and they get ready for the day and velvette starts to make breakfast. Odette and Clara soon come downstairs to see Carmilla on the couch. And velvette eating with two plates in front of her. Velvette looks at them and gives them a sign to come sit and eat. After they eat Carmilla and velvette are on the couch watching TV. Carmilla was laying down with velvette on top of her.

ODETTE: Hey mom?

CARMILLA: Yes love?

ODETTE: I was wondering if all of us can go for a walk?

CARMILLA: Ok hurry up, get ready, and we'll leave.

ODETTE: YAY!

After they are done getting ready they all head out and the whole time Clara and velvette are talking about drama and Odette and Carmilla are talking about velvette.

ODETTE: mom? What's it like having someone that you love and they love you back?

CARMILLA: well it feels good, you can tell them stuff, they are there when you need someone to hug, and you know who you want to spend the rest of the life with you. ( She was now looking at Velvette smiling while she said that)

Velvette was now looking at Carmilla. She was flattered. She didn't know Carmilla would say that because how cold she usually is. The girls were shocked too.

VELVETTE: I love you Carmilla.

CARMILLA: ( she was now walking again and closed her eyes smiling) I love you more

CARMILLA: Hey wanna know something amor?

VELVETTE: sure!

CARMILLA: Te amo mucho. Eres la mejor persona que he conocido además de mis hijas. Te amo mucho.(i love you so much. your the best person I've met besides my daughters. i love you so much.)