Emilute❤️

Emily was doing her own thing in heaven till lute came up to her.

EMILY: Oh hi lute what brings you here?

LUTE: Well I uhh I wanted to know if you were willing to go out sometime soon? ( Lute said this with regret filling her mind because why would Emily date her?)

EMILY: Sure lute

LUTE: It's ok I un- wait what?

EMILY: I want to go on a date with you lute

LUTE: Really?

EMILY: Yes lute

LUTE: oh ok! So uhhhh I'll pick you up at 8:00?

EMILY: Ok I'll be ready by then!

LUTE: See you till!

Lute ran out and straight to her home to change to get ready for her date. It soon becomes 8:00 and lute goes to Emilys home. Lute knocks and Emily answers.

EMILY: Oh lute!

LUTE: You ready? ( She says this blushing because Emily is looks really beautiful right now)

EMILY: Yeah I am!

LUTE: Let's go then

Emily and lute walk around for a little bit and went to the beach and watch the sunset together. Then Emily asks lute to see if she could stay the night at lutes and she agrees so they go to lutes home.

EMILY: Again lute thank you so much for letting me stay!

LUTE: Anytime love

Then Lute stops and they both look at each other blushing on what lute just said.

LUTE: IM SORRY THAT JUST SLIPPED OUT!

EMILY: It's ok lute I could get used to that

Lute is now flustered. They both change and go to bed lute spooning Emily. Emily drifts off to sleep first and lute is left awake. Lute plays with Emily's hair and does so for a couple of minutes till yawning and slight pushes her face in Emily's neck.

LUTE: I'm so lucky to have someone as sweet and kinda as you Emily..... I love you