The Decision

It was supposed to be just another argument. Sarah and Mark had been together for five years, and arguments were part of their routine. But this time, something felt different. Sarah could sense the tension building up as they exchanged harsh words in the dimly lit living room of their apartment.

Fed up with the endless cycle of arguments and accusations, Sarah reached for her phone on the coffee table. She hesitated for a moment, contemplating whether to start recording. It wasn't something she had ever done before, but she needed evidence. Evidence to show Mark how he behaved when he was angry, evidence to prove to herself that she wasn't overreacting.

With a trembling hand, Sarah pressed the record button and discreetly placed her phone on the side table, ensuring it captured their voices clearly. She took a deep breath, hoping that this would be the wake-up call they both needed to seek help or, at the very least, to reevaluate their relationship.

As the argument escalated, Sarah tried to maintain her composure, focusing on the recording rather than the hurtful words being thrown at her. Little did she know that this decision would lead to a horrifying revelation she could never have imagined.