INTRO

Helloww! I'm posting something after a very long time!!!

I have decided to write ISHMAN one-shots, because that is exactly what I am good at. I just can't go long-term (pun intended; yes, I am a walking, talking red-flag).

So here we go!!!!

Disclaimer

(i)This is only just a work of fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Even though there are characters who might resemble the actual person, in real life, their character sketch is absolutely fictitious and they are not like this in real life. If you feel offended by the events in the story, then why did you even start? Just go away and stop spreading hate.

(ii) lgbt theme (Ishan and Shubhman are a couple in the story)

(iii) smoking/alcohol consumption (not at all based on real life of the characters)

(iv) explicit scenes, which may or may not be graphic, in between the characters.

(v) romantic and sexual relationship between the characters (has nothing to do with the real life of the characters)

(vi) mention of any sexual activity, one night stands and etc are solely for the story itself and has NOT true in real life.

And for my dear lovelies, who support even these fictitious events, welcome. I hope to not disappoint you. Thank you for your support. Love you