Ch 3: When I got back home, my husband was jerking off in the bathroom 👁️👁️

It was a long day for Shubhman at his work. It was too late at night and he had called his husband to tell him not to wait for him. He'll have dinner at the cafeteria and get back home way after 12 am. By the time he got off work, it was 12:34 and it took him only 15 mins to get back home: the traffic is sweetest at that time of the night.

The security guard at the gate was up for him. Akhil chacha is so nice... he knows Shubhi gets back late from work once or twice a month and he waits up for him to come back. Shubhman thanked the guard and hurried up to the elevator. He was worried that Ishu might stay up for him and he did not want to be late than he already was. It's holi tomorrow and they are going to visit Ishan's home in the morning. It was a 3 hour ride from where their apartment was.

He reached their floor and quietly turned the lock open. As he entered in the flat he found the bathroom light was turned on and the door was slightly ajar. 'Is Ishan sick?' Shubhman thought. He peered in, and what he saw made him stiff with shock and the shock turned into a hungry, raging excitement coursing through his veins in an instant. He suddenly felt so hot and sweaty and tight around his pant; he saw Ishan, in front of him, fingering himself, his back against Shubhman and his left hand resting on the tiled wall in front of him. Ishan would surely have seen Shubhi on the door if he had his eyes open. His eyes were closed and his face was flushed red, a slight crease between the two soft eyebrows. He huffed and moaned and his breath hitched at erratic intervals, his knees trembling. But all the motions were so soft and the sounds so quiet. Shubhman could feel the pain in between his two legs as he hardened at the sight of his darling, trying so hard to fuck himself.

'Damn,' Shubhman thought, 'I'm gonna enjoy this scene before intervening it.' There was shining white cum all over the tiles and on Ishan's thighs, dripping down his calves. He was a wet, horny little mess. The oversized shirt he was wearing (it was Shubi's) showed his right shoulder and the right shoulder blade. His shorts were on the floor, his slippers in two different directions. There was anew packet of lube opened at his feet and Shubi saw how much Ishan had wasted it: the lube was all over his butt-cheeks and not much on his entrance, so he was in pain as he dipped his index finger and middle finger inside himself. 

Ishan rested his forehead on the mirror and wrapped his right palm around the hardened length of his cock. He started pumping himself while continuing moving his two fingers up his ass-hole. A silver thread of drool rolled onto his chin from his slightly opened mouth. He moaned, 'Aah...aaaa- aaah- ah haaahhhhhhhh ahh aaaaaahhhh, Sh- sh- shu-.... Hah.. Shub.... hah aaahhhh,' Shubi's stomach melted and he could feel the pool of heat gathering at his core.

'Ahhhhh Shubi.... Aaahhh hahhhh Sh- Shubman....haah.... Gilll,' Ishan cried with his eyes pressed tight, as if he could see Shubman in his imagination clearer than he already was. Ropes of cum erupted from his cock and slid down the tiles and Ishan's soft, pinkened thighs.

'Aaah... haaahhhh,' Ishan moaned again, riding out his orgasm and Shubhman's dick hardened into a brick. 'Oh man, this is gonna be painful if I hold it in longer,' Shubhi thought. The thought of the shocked look Ishan is going to have when he turns around, the way his embarrassment is going to flood in his bare skin and make him look like an iron rod that has been in the flame for too long, turned Shubi on further than he could have ever imagined. He felt himself go harder and the fabric of his pants brushed against his sensitive veins. His heart was not beating at the same speed; it has long gone faster than lighting could ever travel. He saw Ishan grab his length again. Shubi could not stand at the door anymore. He unbuckled his pants as quietly as he could and reached for Ishan. 

Ishan's breathing went even more erratic until he forgot to breathe at all and his knees gave away. He would have fallen hard on the floors if Shubhi hadn't rushed in. Shubhi wrapped him in his arms and legs and sat on the green tiles of bathroom floor.

Ishan opened his eyes, shock etched on all of his face.

-x-

to be continued...