Ch 4: WIGBHMHWJOITB (pt 2) 👁️👁️

//AUTHOR'S NOTE: Before I proceed, I would like to apologize for not tagging the previous chapter as a smut story. This part is the continuation and end of that smut. I realised I suck at writing smut and it took me painfully long time to finish this. Though I have many more smut ideas, I will continue writing fluffs and emo-stuffs, that will make you happy. I promise you happy endings for all ISHMAN tropes. WISH MY BOYS A HAPPY LIFE FOREVER, TOGETHER.//

--enjoy ❤️🤝🏳️‍🌈--

Ishan opened his eyes, shock etched on all of his face.

Shubman put his hand through Ishan's soft, wet hair and harshly pulled him into a kiss, wrapping whole of his mouth in his. He slid in his tongue and tasted mint in Ishan's mouth. The shock had evaporated from Ishan already and he was hot in the face, blushing harder than ever and he kissed Shubi back. Shubi held onto Ishan's left hand, not letting him take out his fingers from within himself. While kissing, he hissed into Ishan's mouth, 'Fuck. Keep on fucking yourself like you were before... like you fuck yourself when you miss me cuz I am not here.'

Ishan's ears burned pink with hot embarrassment. He could feel a prickly, uneasy shame at the base of his neck, rising up to his face and flowing down onto his bare body. He could not help moaning into Subman's kiss. Shubi made him feel so much better. There is so much warmth in this embrace and he would have never gotten it from the cold and empty bathroom wall. He had no retortion backed up for this command. He did not expect for Shubi to get back before he had finished loosening himself up for him...

Ishan started fucking himself again, this time it made him feel so so shy yet he wanted to do it, in front of Shubi, just like he asked him to. Shubman held onto his left hand tightly and increased the pace, slowly turning it into a harsh, ruthless rhythm. His fingers hit a particular spot and he moaned, taking in a sharp breath.

'Aahh,' Ishu cried, his head jerking backwards, breaking from the kiss and his back arching like a bow. Shubi held onto Ishan's waist firmly and Ishan's fingernails dug into Shubi's bare chest. Shubi's eyes lingered on the sweaty body of his darling in front of him, the bare canvas of vast, soft skin... almost like a marshmallow, Shubi thought.

He leaned in swiftly, keeping his grips and balance in place, keeping Ishu safe from falling on the hard floor on his back and put his mouth on Ishan's bare throat. He sucks in a kiss, Ishan draws another sharp breath, pleasure erupting all around his burning throat, as he burned more when Shubi sucked on his skin, hard and painfully. But it felt so good and Ishan could not think of anything. He wants this to last forever, this rush of hormones through his blood, the burn on his skin as Shubi touches him. He wished, this never has to end...

'M-more,' Ishan croaked in a raspy voice, gasping for breath. He had not realised it before but from the way Ishu felt his fingers get cool as his juices dried on them, Shubi had replaced Ishan's fingers and was fucking him with two of his long, slender fingers, curling at the right spot again and again, making Ishan breathless.

'Hnnnngggghhh,' Ishu sucked his lips in between his teeth.

'How do you like this, hon,' Shubi asked while sucking the soft place right under Ishan's chin where the throat started. He dragged out his fingers, almost all the way out, and thrusted them in, hitting the spot as ropes of cum shooted all over Shubi's stomach. Ishan rode out his orgasm on Shubi's hand, clenching tightly all around his fingers.

'You try to fuck yourself and make a mess of our bathroom walls... and the moment I put my fingers inside those beautifully tight caves, you bath me in your cum, Ishu,' Subhman chuckles. Ishu wraps his arms around Shubi's neck and graps onto his hair. His head felt light and he can feel the orgasm taking over his whole body. He feels Shubi's hardened cock between his lower butt-crack, his fingers still embedded deep in Ishu's ass-hole. He rests his sweat-beaded forehead deep into the nook of Shubi's devilishly carved neck and breathes in his smell. The sweet smell of earth right after it starts raining mixed with the smell of the tropical Rangoon flower's deep sensual scent turns him on more than he could have ever imagined. His dick goes hard again and the tip of his cock pokes at Shubi's belly.