Chapter 68 - Edited

(+2 days)

Finally the day has come... I've spent the entire day training on the punching bag and yesterday I did the same, though I made a five minute break to kill the guy in our basement. Yep, I'm an executioner now...

(George) "Are we all ready?"

(Mason) "Yes..." – I whisper.

I bang on the door and one giant dude opens it. I walk in until I'm a large division and Jack is standing on the middle.

(Jack) "You came!"

(Mason) "Where's Maya?"

He looks to a balcony on the right and I look at it too. I see her sitting on a chair with her arm and legs trapped to it, and duct-tape on her mouth. She starts screaming through it and wiggling on her chair.

(Mason) "Let her out." – I look back to Jack.

(Jack) "Didn't I mention that I wanted you two?"

(Mason) "Let her out and you'll have me."

(Jack) "You alone I don't want... I want to see the look on your eyes when I kill her. Or the other way round, I'm still thinking about it."

I clench my jaw.

(Mason) "She's pregnant! Are you going to kill a baby too?!"

(George) "Everyone, go!"

I hear some moving through the ear bud. Baby was our action word, it means that I want George and the others to help me.

(Jack) "Collateral damages..." – he shrugs.

(Mason) "I will seriously kill you."

(Jack) "I have your girlfriend. What makes you think that you will win this all by yourself?" – he laughs.

(Mason) "First of all, I told you that she's my wife. Second, I'm not alone."

He looks at me surprised and then takes his walkie-talkie out of his back pocket.

(Jack) "Teams, respond!"

Nothing...

(Jack) "Anyone!"

(George) "They're all dead, boy... And now, let go of my daughter or Mason will kill you!"

I run to Jack and before he sees me, I tackle him to the ground. He tries to take his gun out of his back but I swat his hand, making the gun slide to the side. He punches me a little too hard and I fall to the side. He sits on top of me and I find this position rather weird, but that's not important right now. He starts punching me and I can feel blood coming out of my cheek inside of my mouth.

I punch his side and he falls to the side too. I stand up and he recovers, staring at me.

(Jack) "I thought that you'd be weaker because you're a father now."

(Mason) "I'm never weaker." – I smirk.

He groans and runs to tackle me. I elbow him on the back but he doesn't stop and eventually we are both lying on the ground. He punches my stomach and I gasp but I punch his too and I kick him on the back. He falls forward and above my head and I get up from the ground. He gets up and tries to punch me but I block his movement. He tries to punch me again and once more, I block his movement.

(Mason) "You're being a little predictable." – I mock.

He looks like he's losing his mind and that's perfect because he'll make mistakes from now on.

He tries to kick me but I punch him first. It was a really hard punch that made him fall back. I walk to him slowly and he jumps off of the ground like a ninja.