YoonminSeok

After the day when Jungkook slapped Taehyung.... Sope felt a lot guilty after hearing Jungkook's words... They realised that they too did nothing less than Taehyung in their case.... They too abused their mate.... maybe they did not harress him in anyway sexual but they did it mentally and physically.... So they did not bother their Omega in the next one week.... They used the time to think they ways to apologise to their mate so that they can recive one chance to make him happy, to take is responsibility and cherish him with Love and care.... But the realisation was not enough.... They need to prove themselves infront of their mate.... They need to gain his trust.....

So it was the day when Jungkook was kidnapped by Taehyung.....
That day Jimin left early.... He was on the way to his dorm when Sope suddenly appeared infront of him... Jimin was really scared of them.... and YoonSeok was not very impressed by the fact but they knew it was their fault... When Jimin tried to run.... The both Alpha's dropped on their knees and begged for a chance.... At first Jimin refused to give it but then the Alpha's begged him on his feet while miserably crying.... Still Jimin did not forgive them but their state was hurting him.... The Alpha's were heartless but the Omega is not.... he is very soft hearted and seeing his mate's vulnerable condition he decided to give them a chance.... But he said that.... He did not forgive them or forget anything.... They are still answerable to him for their deeds and so conservative mindset.... They would have to pay for their actions... They will have to prove themselves.... Jimin agreed to move to the Jeon Mantion with them but he would not let them mark him untill he fells like they should be forgiven.... And their is chance that it may never happen but still Sope was really graced to recive this chance.... They would never missuse it.... that is what they thought.....

The next morning Sope brought Jimin to the Jeon Mantion.....

(THE JEON MANTION)

(THE JEON MANTION)

Namjoon was sitting on the living room couch as Jin just left after having breakfast after saying he has some important work to do....

Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon

Alpha of the Purple Moon Pack

Mate of Kim Seokjin