02: Mash Burnedead

It had been 3 years since Elaina enrolled in Easton Magic School.

She is currently 15 and is sitting in her separated room at Easton which Aidan got her. She was just glancing in and out of the window to see the entrance exam for the transfer students. A very peculiar boy caught her eye.

She saw that the boy had been lifting weights then put on his clothes and was now sitting in mid-air and reading a fitness book

"Is that guy crazy?" Elaina mumbles to herself.

TO THE ENTRANCE EXAM SCENE>>>>>

People were murmuring and whispering amongst themselves at the sight of the boy who was lifting weights and now he was sitting mid-air reading a fitness book.

"Consumption of protein within 45 minutes is the most basic of fundamentals." He mumbled to himself then chewed on a creampuff.

"I made his scar indistinguishable from a real one... I'm sure we're gonna get a kick outta this."

Suddenly a person comes out from a burning flame, turns out it was Claude Lucci. The 7th revelation mage of the year.

"Greetings, I'm over seeing today's entrance exams, my name is Claude Lucci." He said with a smug grin on his face.

"It must've been hot coming out of a fire like that." The mushroom head deadpanned.

"I'll flunk him!!"

"Take your seats!" Lucci then jerked his wand upwards to reveal tables and chairs emerging from the ground.

"What kind of magic is this!?"

"So cool!"

The students were amazed at the sight.

"You could've just taken us to a room that was already set up." Mushroom head deadpanned at Lucci again.

"I'll kill him!"

The students then took their seats.

"The time limit is 30 minutes... Now, begin!!!" Lucci commanded.

"The test paper... the questions are squirming around!?"

"Yes, I have enchanted the test papers with magic."

"He'll never pull this off."

"Why did I think this would work the other day?"

The mushroom head stared at the test paper then spoke,"Kindly stop moving."

But the questions weren't listening to him.