11: The Seed Of God

Elaina was furious as hell.

"What did you say?" Elaina's eyebrows twitched.
_______________________________________

Mash stomped on the ground and cracks of the floor went up due to the force.

He kicked one of the stones at corpse but unfortunately he caught it before it could reach him.

"He caught it!" Dot remarked.

Meanwhile Elaina was trying to figure out how to heal Abyss.

"Hmm... should I do I that or what? I don't know if I'm gonna survive the power force of it. But... I don't want him to die."

"I'm gonna do it."

"I'm ready."

"I just have to follow mother's lead and everything will be alright."

Corpse licked the rock.

"Hey. You're quite the rebel." He said while holding the rock close to his face.

"I won't hesitate to kill you too." He said with a smirk.

"Huh? Why are you licking a rock?" Mash asked confused at the sight.

"Are you in that kind of phase? Anyway. I need to get Mask guy to an infarmary. Try to stop me and I'll beat the stuffing out of you." Mash said as he looked at corpse straight in the eye.

"Beat the stuffing outta me, huh? Well even if you do, Her imperial highness is coming with me along with the one we're searching for." Corpse said amused at Mash.

Abyss's eyes widened for a bit when he said he will take Elaina with him.

Corpse took a step back.

"All right. How does 30 minutes sound for how long he has before he's beyond help?" He said.

Elaina's hand cracked.

((A/N: if ur wondering whose hand this is, it's Yor's from spy x family))

"Will you be able to save him?" Corpse asked as he jerked his wand and three magical portals appeared behind him.

Carbo spares then rained down on Mash but he punched to destroy all of them.

"What's wrong? I thought you were gonna beat the stuffing outta me."

Mash's shoulder blade slashed. He quickly covered it to stop the blood from flowing.

"This guy's disturbing me so much!!"

Three carbo spears joined together to make one big one.

"Or are you all talk?" He jerked his wand and the giant carbo spear hit Mash right in the abdomen.

"He can't win. There's too much of a gap between the qualities they were born with."

"Qualities."