21: Dark Magic awakened!

The sky lit up brightly.

"This light..." Orter trailed off.

"It's the headmaster. It's his doing. I hope everything is alright."

"W-what's that!?" Dot asked as he was holding his head.

"Magic." Lance blurted out.

"That's spatial magic." Kaldo said.

"That means... It can't be!" Ryoh exclaimed.

"There's only one person who can do this..." Alastor trailed off.

"It's the four seasons of omnipotence!" Margaret had tears in their eyes.

Even Mash's grandfather along with Brad were horrified.

"What is that!?" Mash's grandfather was horrified at the sight.

"This is outrageous." Brad commented.

Sophina, Rayne, Tsurara and Agito were on the balcony of the Bureau of Magic and they too, saw the sky lighting up.

"Mr. Wahlberg didn't..." Sophina trailed off.

The sky then slowly darkened as the light was gone.

"Why is it shrinking?" Ryoh asked.

"Spatial magic is activated in an expanded area." Kaldo said.

"I have a bad feeling about this."
Rayne narrowed his eyes at the sight.
_______________________________________

"Farewell, Wahlberg." Innocent Zero said as he was about to stand Wahlberg with the Timez arrow.

Out of nowhere, Mash gave Innocent Zero a knee strike.

Wahlberg was stunned to see Mash

"Mash Burnedead!" He called out.

"Headmaster, you asked me during the entrance exam." Mash spoke recalling the interviews from the entrance exams.

"If I were to face something that overwhelmingly overpowers me, what would I do? I'd knock the stuffing out of it..." He turned around, face to face with Wahlberg and completed,"with my first!"
_______________________________________

Elaina was riding on Ryoh's broom and both of them were heading towards to assist Wahlberg.

"I really hope Mash finds Mr. Wahlberg. If he doesn't then all of us will be in danger." Ryoh said, breaking off the silence.

"Yeah."

"You know what Ryoh? I think you should leave the rest to me. I'll figure out a way to shoo away Innocent Zero." Elaina suddenly said, making Ryoh look back at her in shock.

"No. I can't do that! If you get even a scratch on your body then I just know that His imperial highness is going to end me." Ryoh informed getting a disgusted look from Elaina.