Training 2.0

"I couldn't leave you waiting now could I, Jane?" I respond.

"Tisk,risk," she clicks are tongue to gather before sending when flying my way. Knocking me down.

Not gonna lie that shit hurt. I get back however, ready for my own attack. I try and take a strick at her with my fist. But somehow I miss!

I should have landed it. What's wrong with me?

"The advantages of having magic dear. You will learn. But you are in need of a quick trail. As you think your lesser being is better than your magic," She says with such certainty.

I try another strike. But once again, I fail. Anger is a nasty thing but it causes me to explode. I hold my hand out and swiftly push back off her feet. No flames, nor water, not even dirt. I can only assume I used the wind.

Jane looks at me with a slight tilt to her head and a wicked grin.

"Not gonna lie, I thought for a second you where gonna try to fry me. After all your fire is dominant inside you. It's nice to see you let your other elements out to play," she says with laughter.

I was caught off guard by this touching moment, I had not realized she sent the flames crashing down on me in waves.

I wanted to scream in agony from the pain. It was like it was only in my mind though.

"Push through the pain child. Even though your mother wasn't fay. She learned to adapt our ways. She didn't let the burns consume her like you are," Jane says with a grunt of displeasure in her mouth.

Thoughts of my mother going up in flames still haunt me. To my surprise, I use the ghost from my past to push me forward.

I slash through the flames with such force by using the flames against it. That it fizzles out in no time.

Jane looks as though she is impressed. I hear her thoughts surrounding my mind. For once I recognize a familiar voice.

'Family' echos back. It's almost as if my body and sould had knew all along. I could trust this person.

However, I was knocked on my ass once again because I was distracted by the awe of things.

"Don't allow distractions to be your down fall. Once on the battlefield you have no time to be distracted or your enemies will cut you done," she booms throughout the forest.

Not gonna lie Jane could be scary when necessary.

She throws another kick with a twist. Water swirls all around her leg before knocking the breath out of me. I fall into a tree. Cracking a few bones. Grr! I should heal in fifteen minutes but still. That shit hurts.

"Use your wolf to your advantage. After all you are both wolf and fay. If not a little more," she says.

I've never tried using my wolf with my fay powers! Is this person lunatic? I wonder to myself.

"Stop echoing your doubts. After all babe we are connected. Once a fay fights with another fay we feel the others emotions. Its different and stronger with bloodline however. Then we hear the voices. It's like a pack of wolves. You can hear your inner wolf along with the pack. If you have one. We just don't have an inner fay. We are the fay, Jane explains.

This was shocking, but I felt her word where genuine and true.

Lacey pushed to the forefront ready to play. I had never considered her wanting to use magic before.

Normally, from the start of things I was in pretty much control of us. Since finding out Lacey was a part of me.

As Lacey pushed through breaking my bones. She quickly apologizes . I had no time to think of the pain. Lacey guided us to our opponent. She wanted to make sure that this woman was the best option to protect our pup. Yet, she made sure to keep her thoughts a secret.