Brand new city

Quick authors note: i am admittedly not the best long term writer, all of my past works have been 1-2 pages long at most and any full stories ive TRIED to write i never finished due to lack of motivation. So yeah, chapters will pretty much only pop up when im motivated to do so or if you guys ACTUALLY enjoy this story.. so in other words updates will be very all over the place. But i will try to keep things going. Trust me on that.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter. Or dont. I can't control how you feel about it.
————————————————————————————
Luciles POV.

I tried to listen to the voices on the other side, they all varied in tone, elegance, and intensity..

The first voice i heard..

"Were done with orientation and dorm assignment?"

The voice was male, that much i could tell as he continued.

"All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

That wasn't concerning in the slightest...

As that thought crossed my mind, a yawn could be heard before the sound of another voice was heard

"Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever.
I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

More voices entered my mind..

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

The next voice was odd.. as if the person speaking wasnt their in person..

"Some headmage he is."

I raise an eyebrow at that and send a side glance to the man who i believe said his name was crowley earlier.. he seemed to have a look of slight irritation at what the voices have been saying.

"Maybe he had a tummyache?"

That last bit seemed to have tipped him off as he through open the door, and entering the room, urging me to follow after him, which i did..

But when i stepped inside.. my heart sank, everyone was in these same robes.. did i really escape my sacrifice..?

I felt myself tense up, but i continue to follow crowley nonetheless.. maybe if i act obediently, he'll see that theres no reason to finish me off..

Maybe he'll just keep me as an errand runner or something... anything but death.. i already escaped it once.. why would the world save me just to bring me my end to another religion..?

I heard the first voice speak again.. now that i can see him, he has red hair.. or at least i assume that red blur is his hair.. as i looked at him.. my eye socket had a slight tingling sensation... that's probably nothing.

"Ah, speak of the devil."

Devil?... is crowley a demon..? Speaking of.