Writer in the dark

Luciles POV.

And almost as soon as the fight began, it ended within seconds.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

The red haired boy... i think i heard someone call him riddle before.. yelled, i felt my eyes widen as a collar seemed to appear on grims neck from nowhere, making him yelp at the sudden weight on his shoulders.

"MYAH?! What are you doing?!"

Grim questioned, clearly alerted by the collar, riddle responds soon after.

"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: One must never bring a cat to a formal affair."

He pauses for a second before continuing

"Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately."

I raised an eyebrow at that, wondering where a rule like that could have come from.. did someone bring a cat to a party with someone with allergies once? Oh well i guess.

"But I ain't a cat either! Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off! Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!"

Grim spoke, trying to use his fire on the collar only for it to fail completely.

"Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now."

Riddle spoke, smirking slightly, i felt confused.. and it seemed that grim was just mad.

"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!"

"Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet. The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus."

As riddle finished speaking, the silver haired boy.. who now that i think about it was called azul earlier spoke.

"Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle. You're signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy.
I've just GOT to have it—ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it."

Huh... sketchy. As i thought that, i hard crowley yell my name

"Miss Lucile! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? Now discipline your—"

Before he could continue to blame me, i let something slip.

"Hes not mine!"

I quickly covered my mouth after realising i had shouted, uncovering it to mumble.

"Sorry-.. hes.. hes not mine..."

Crowley responded in confusion

"What's that? It isn't yours?"

I nodded my head in confirmation, thankful that he didnt seem mad atleast..

"Oh...Is that so?"

Crowley cleared his throat.

"Then I shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. My, but I AM kind. ...Someone take this away, please."

I... didnt even wanna question what he meant by that..

As a student walked up to grab grim, he began to shout

"Nooooo! Let me gooooo! You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! Just you wait!"

'I feel kind of sorry for him..' the thought crossed my mind before i heard crowley speak once again.

"Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms."