First meeting 🐢💙🤍🐇

Leo's POV:

"Being in this school is such a pain..." Leo said as he put his arms behind his head "When does this place get exciting..... " he said as he just looked at Donnie.

"Oh! Oh! I heard there will be a transfer student! Heard he was a rabbit!" Mikey said as he smiled in excitement, "Huh a Yokai never seen one before they're rare... Ooh maybe I'll get to see the cotton tail!"

Donnie cringed at the nickname Leo called the new student "You don't know them and you haven't seen them and you're give them a nickname already? Yeesh your corny" Donnie then just focuses back on studying "Hey they won't be able to resist my charm and elegance" Leo said and smirked as he striked a silly pose.

*then the bell rings* "Gotta go to class bro's buh bye!" Leo said as he ran to class, he was wearing something simple a blue jacket, black shirt and some nice jeans.

As the class starts a new student could be seen talking to my teacher outside, then the teacher got in and said "good morning students, this is the new student. Would you like to say anything? " The new student then smiled and said "I'm Yuichi Usagi,call me yuichi! Hopefully we can get along!" The rabbit said with cheer as he looked for a seat.

Leo gazed at the new student, oh he was so cute his ears were tied up 'AH WAIT WHY AM I THINKING THIS' Leo blushes and looks away, Yuichi then decides to sit next to the turtle. But it gets worse to the seating is like 2 pairs of table were with each other great.... What is Leo gonna do now...

Yuichi's POV:

I sat beside this turtle boy with a bandana, he was interesting I noticed he has two bright pink/red stripes on his face! He was facing the opposite way, I wanna talk to him but maybe he's shy I'll talk to him later....

After Sir Draxum was done teaching physics it was break time this is my chance to talk to the turtle! "Hi uhm... I'm Yuichi the new transfer student! What's your name?" The turtle then looked at me straight in the eyes "I'm Leonardo Hamato,call me Leo cotton tail" the turtle smirks at me and I hide my smile as I blushed a bit. "Oh did my charm get to you already cotton tail? Oh I'm such a handsome man... " Leo and Yuichi laugh with each other.

Leo gives a piece of paper to the rabbit "text me cotton tail" he winks and walks away, in the inside Leo was all embarassed was his charm to much for rabbit boy?

Leo's POV:

Leo then had a snarky smile on his face like a boy getting a gameboy on Christmas 'I successfully made him flustered and I gave him my number, oooh I'm so excited to text cotton tail' Then he saw his brothers and walked up to them smirking "Hey guys! How you guys have been? The rabbit boy sits next to me in class and his name's Yuichi Usagi! Such a nice name huh?"

The other guys smirked, "Leon do you have a crush on the rabbit boy? " Donnie said whilst raising his drawn eyebrows "N-no! I'm not fruity at all noo nah I mean like c'mon I ain't fruity right"

I can't let them know I have a crush on rabbit boy... "Ok suspicious.... But anyway! Guess what I heard there's gonna be a sports festival here in a few days!"

Mikey said as he looked at Leo "Mikey lil bro I respect ya I must ask where you get this information from!" Leo asked really nicely "Well from my friend who writes the newspaper's here told me!" Mikey said as he gave a hum.

After the break Leo got back to his class and was sketching himself, he was not good, not bad at drawing so he just kept sketching. He then realized the cotton tail was back "Hey cotton tail glad your back! Wanna draw with me :D" Leo smiled cheekily as he gestured the rabbit boy to draw with him

"I would but i'm not that confident of my drawings... Yours are much more better than mine!" Leo then just sighed "oh it couldn't be that bad cotton tail! Not everyone needs to be good!" Yuichi then drew and it was amazing! He was drawing me! "Woah cotton tail, I can only make mini me's but you? You can draw a face and pretty eyes and you also got my good sides!" Leo looked at Yuichi and Smirked in confidence.

Yuichi rolled his eyes and laughed "How silly of you you Leo!" Yuichi covered his smile, "Hey cotton tail why do you cover your smile? I wanna see your smile!" Leo said as he removed Yuichi's hand from covering his face "Ok! Ok" Yuichi smiles again for Leo.

"By the way in a few days there's gonna be a sports festival are you gonna come cotton tail?" Leo asked and Yuichi responded immediately "Well maybe I will it sounds fun!" Yuichi then got back to drawing.

Leo then stared at Yuichi as he drew, He was so cute and handsome, 'I really wanna call later or maybe I should invite him to my place! I'll tell him that in text' Leo thought still staring at Yuichi.

"What you staring at?" Yuichi smirked and looked at Leo "You're gorgeous face- I MEAN THE GORGEOUS WALL!" Leo slipped it out of his mouth but saved himself quickly, Yuichi laughs and Leo just looks away flushed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey! The writer here! Hopefully you enjoy the silly story This book may get slow updates but hopefully you forgive me for that! And also thank you for reading! ❤