Pt.2 The Sports Festival

Nobody's POV:

Usagi walked off all blushy while Leo was shocked and thought 'DID HE KISS ME OH MI GOSH AJSGDBBUXDVHX' Leo thought

"Now our next challenge is running!" The coach said and said "The teams who will fight are Meiwaku vs Fukushu!"  'Again?' Leo thought, "Teams pick your runners!" The coach said. "Alright.... Who was at the front when it was tug of war??" The leader of Meiwaku then remembered "Ah yes Leo, you'll be the one running!"

Leo was shocked but he had to, but then Leo saw his twin was the one running against him "Well brother looks like we are fighting!" Leo said smirking at Donnie but then the coach said "Get ready!"

The two got into position "Get set... GO!" The two sped fast but Donnie was much more faster "Looks like your losing this leo" Donnie smirked and ran even faster "Hey Mikey any idea how to get faster" Leo whispered to his mic "Well try to calm down and not be competitive" Leo nodded and took a breath and he did run faster after that!

But not so fast Donnie was much more faster than Leo which made the Fukushu team win "Heh looks like I'm the better twin" Donnie laughed "OH SHELL NO." Leo walks off to his team annoyed.

--------------------
Sorry if this one was super duper short I just had no idea what to write next but I'll make sure to make more chapters!